How to trade with an oscillator

DanPickUp

Hi

I am a little bit surprise that the simple post I made was looked at as a critic of what ever. It was more meant to expand the flow of the thread. If I made a mistake with any word posted, so I would excuse my self here and now. :confused:

If I eat Thai Curry, I also can say that it remembers me about my last Indian Curry, which I liked as much as the Thai Curry which I eat at the moment. I then can start to talk about the seasonings in those two meals, with out judging of what is worse or better. I then can come to a conclusion that I can use some of the seasonings from the Thai Curry and some seasonings of the Indian Curry. If I then next time cook a curry, I will have my own mix of seasonings in it.

As you see, I did not say much about Miners System. That was not my intention. My intention was more like: I show a subject and some body may has some thing to say about it.

Randomness is given, but as better or like ST says, as more fine tuned a system is, as more we can trade in those not randomness zones or with other words, as more times the odds are with us.

Hope, this cleared the confusion and thanks to ST for such a nice thread.

DanPickUp

ST,
today on 5min TF sell sginl was below 11:05 bar as per qualifiers is it crrct ? and stoploss also got hit.
Plz tell us how u have trade today as per osc

ST,
today on 5min TF sell sginl was below 11:05 bar as per qualifiers is it crrct ? and stoploss also got hit.
Plz tell us how u have trade today as per osc
No krish, if you are talking about Nifty Fut 11:05 bar the nifty future had not gone to overbought region so no sell signal there...sell was below 12:05 bar....and the trade worked....

There was a sell signal below 9:45 bar low on oscillator remaining in OS zone for more than 5 bars....and that trade was a big winner.This trade was not risky as we had broken Friday's range before this sell signal....

Post your charts....let us see why you got a sell and got stopped out...

Smart_trade

ST, When I try to attach chart I am getting following message :Exceeds your quota by 3.3 KB
Upload your image on imageshacks.us and post the link ...

Take yr time...you are new ....so even if you post tomorrow...we can discuss afterwords...no hurry.:)

ST