i love day trading

I have sent you a PM
Thnx CV for th nice links , i cud not open the firsty one ,will read the second one
I wud have heeded ur advice but i just read ur post at 5pm today
So i still traded today
I wrote this as rules for today
1. Maximum no. of trades 5
2. Think about all the scenarios & think what is the line of least resistance
3. trade in trending stocks
U can call me a lucky fool or whatever & i feel like one
Thnx for all ur help
Naveen

place a limit order before the breakout happen. look at my strategy.

i find breakout points after closing bell.
on the next day i place a limit order above the breakout level.
after breakout i just place a sl order below 0.50% from my buy price.
if it hit sl then my loss is around 0.80% (including brokarage).
basically i dont book profit at a particular target level.
i close my position at 3:15 pm.
I also thought about this
Some books say that if a position moves to ur favour move the SL to breakeven pt. & then lt the stiock do whtever it wants to do
I am still confused abt this but till now i trail my SL
Regards
Naveen

hai naveevia
pls tell me about ur stokc selection process,i just wana follow it
u told u select active 100 how u do it (which software u use)
do u scan bse also .
how u enter the position at wht time etc
and whn u exit profitable positon .
in profitable positon u got big gain,thts good i just wana kno how u selected this scrips in the first place
thanks for ur great e-books in this forum

kurian josph
Hello Kurian
I am sure ur stock selection process must be ten times better than mine
If u ask me frankly if something strikes me a go with it
Yesterday was a flash in a pan case
will either see me blown up or...... i dont know but i will try anyhow
This is what i did today
comments invited
Naveen

Hi Naveevia

I am a swing/position trader but,after discussing in this thread and seeing your excel attachments,

I am now interested in intra-day.

You must be having some good source regarding selection.

Regards
Luckytrader.

hai naveen
..05 for intraday is very high brokerage ..03 is the average brokerage now and u can get .02 and evenl ess.
for intraday brokerage is very important..

kurian joseph
im paying .125(all tax inclusive) intraday with indiabulls, my volume ranges from 5 lacks to 15 lacks a month, and for delivery im paying .6(inclusive all taxes):( where can i get a low brokerage with good service, plz let me know.

hai naveen
..05 for intraday is very high brokerage ..03 is the average brokerage now and u can get .02 and evenl ess.
for intraday brokerage is very important..

kurian joseph
Well my brokerge is .03% only .o5% is after taking all charges, I mean thsts the maximum
Just a question to evreybody

Does anyone out here daytrades totally based on his discretion?
Regards
Naveen

hai
i am trading with indiabulls.my brokerage is .02 intraday and f&O and .2 delivery.i have no volume limitation and my account size was only 7000
whn i started the acccount.
i started the accont with IB only because there brokerage was .02 (i came to knew fm this forum only)
now www.rkglobal.net is offering unlimited trading for 999+99/month.
Religere is giving .02 and most online brokerages is giving .03

kurian joseph
hi kurian, came to know about www.rkglobal.net from a thread here, but as most of the ppl are using indiabulls, sharekhan, 5paisa or icicidirect, im very confused :confused: esp. regarding the service, do you or anyone known to you has experience of trading with rkglobal or religere, plz let me know which one is better according to you
thanks

hai
i am going to join rkglobal this month.if u hav indiabulls acccount u can ask them t o reduce the brokerage .indiabulls is much better thn religere.if
u want to cheaper brokerage u can go 4 rkglobal.i heard for delivery in rk global it cometo ur accout after 3-4 days so btct is not posssible.

kurian joseph
hi kurian,
im going to wait and see which one is better, but im not sure the indiabulls is gonna reduce brokerage so easily, esp. since their relationship manager is keeping a low profile from the last few days:mad: is religere charging less brokerage than indiabulls? im trading with indiabulls without availing their powerindiabulls software, is it any good? i also find rkglobal very attractive, but without btst it's not of any good for me, as most of the time i sell the stocks i buy within 1-2 days:eek: still their brokerage is quite cheap i suppose. is religare also offering monthly brokerage scheme? do you know about reliance money, i've heard they're also offering monthly brokerage scheme.

hi luckytrader,

an advantage of day trading is the brokerage u need to pay is very less.
for investments or carry forwards % of brokerage is more.

hi kurian,

thanks for the feedback, i'll have to change my rm first then i'll talk with my new rm about brokerage, coz my rm right now is a novice himself, whenever i ask him anything he tell's me that he doesn't know about it and will tell me later after asking from his seniors, and most of the time i have to call him a couple of times to get some info, and have to make a lot of phone calls.
im also going to get in touch with religare and see if they're offering any better brokerage.