I want to get started with Forex Trading

Learn these:

1. multiple timeframes, specifically daily, 4 hour and 1 hour charts and how to scale down thru each, finally trading on the 1 hour.

2. how to determine the trend and trade with it...see #1

3. how to use the Stochastics (with settings 5,3,3) on the 1 hour chart

If you can get an understanding of those 3 things you have a chance. The problem won't be your desire or aptitude but the extremely large amount of misinformation you will digest attempting to "learn FOREX".

Most strategies are designed to cause us to fail by staying confused no matter how much effort we put into this career.

Here's an example of how confusing these topics can be versus how simple this stuff really is...if I ask how to determine the trend I will get many, many answers. The reason? Because not everyone trades the same timeframes AND not everyone really has it figured out due to the high amount of bad information.

How simple is it really? I trade the 1 hour chart so I use the 4 hour chart to determine the trend. How? By using the MACD histogram on the 4 hr chart. Above the zero line = go long...below zero = go short. You then switch to the 1 hour chart and only take trades in the trend direction.

Remember to use your Stochastics for timing.

And like paul said, use a demo account for a while. Hope this helps.

Forex trading is far more difficult than equities or bonds. But if you can master forex, you can easily trade equities as equities are a delayed correlation asset to forex.

When I spoke to my loss in trading forex, I think it's quite a lot. Then my friend suggest me a unique platform to make money..... I still dreaming money how to make maximum out of it.

Before I got burned and very disappointed and that is why i quit trading on forex companies.

Now when i want to take advantage of my trading skills and make some money with www.trade1on1.com and play for fun sometime in demo mode and after wards, I join a game into real mode.

First game I win $ 50- trading with EURUSD in 30 minutes. Am still can't believe it.
Go for a try my friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,invite me for a game also.......I will join you there for a challenge

Watch the video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmAdEC_EigU