Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading system...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

Do you mean Confirmation with other indicators and volume?
I mean a leap of faith...!

Say nifty is trading between 5025 and 5050 and trend is up...

since the trading range is narrow, ideally we wait for break out of the range by placing a buy above the break out bar's high+filter and hope for a range extension roughly equal to 1xR or more.

Another way of doing this is, looking it as a fight with other traders who are looking same chart at the same time as you are. How do u benefit from knowing what other traders will do...? market is unpredictable and only way we can develop an edge is to find opportunity of low risk - high reward by assuming what other traders plan of action is.

In the case above, my trade will be a buy order near 5025 and then exit half if we have a break out above the 5050 mark... That way in case the break out turns out to be fake i get away with some profit at least. Some might like to add on a break out above the 5050 mark. They still have an edge...!

linkon7

Hi linkon

Hope you are fine.

Does your platform give the chance to trade with Ice berg orders or trailing limit orders?

DanPickUp
our trading platform are not very trader friendly. we do not have a take profit or trailing stop order even...! iceberg orders will be introduced in the near future maybe 2020 or 2025...!

DanPickUp

our trading platform are not very trader friendly. we do not have a take profit or trailing stop order even...! iceberg orders will be introduced in the near future maybe 2020 or 2025...!
Ok. I see. Never mind. Even here, not to many platforms offer such orders.

You really have to work your self through all the given informations to find specific trading platforms with such order possibility's. But it is worth the time, as we can make some times money with such orders.

Take care and all the best to you.

DanPickUp

linkon7

I got my buy signal on the 7th. even posted this on the options thread...!

Bot 5100 call at the fag end of the day @ 46

stoploss at 30 min bar close below the 4874 mark...!

TGT for 50% qty booking : 5008
tgt for rest : 5170+

This is what i saw... the retest of 4720 mark did not have the same momentum (RSI). The divergence was a good low risk long opportunity when price closed above the TS.

As of now, RSI has broken its previous pivot high while price is yet to do the same. Failure to break the 3 touch resistance will give me a reason to go short. Only this time i wont go with a defensive (like buying OTM put) as this time the trade will be with the trend...! My confirmation will be if momentum shows sign of weakening...!

Thanks Lincon...for a god explanation..In my chart what I saw is daily cs is close to weekly cs trendline..failure to cross will be a good short trade but if it crosses then it will cross pivots of CS(5154)...will be a good long trade..lets see what happens

trade4joisar

Thanks Lincon...for a god explanation..In my chart what I saw is daily cs is close to weekly cs trendline..failure to cross will be a good short trade but if it crosses then it will cross pivots of CS(5154)...will be a good long trade..lets see what happens
Hello Sanjay,

Which softwaer you are using for ichimoku?

4xpipcounter

Sunny, I feel exactly the way you do. I love using the ichimoku. I also have my own thoughts that I have used to my personal success. Yet, I come to this thread I learn from Llinkon and others.
This is the kind of stuff you won't get by googling ichimoku.
As far as this thread is concerned, it shows me Linkon has done his personal homework, instead of just subscribing to a bunch of talking points on the internet.

Don't know how to say thanks...sometimes thanks button doesn't satisfy the feelings....
I am really proud & happy to be part of this forum...where seniors are always there to help others so honestly & generously

Hats off to all the senior members....Big salute

Status
Not open for further replies.