I'm 17. Too young to trade?

Apart from all other arguments for or against :
Person below 18 are unelligible to trade "officially"!!!! :D

But this is the correct age to 'learn' as you have the least to 'unlearn'!!! :p
In India everything below 18 is illegal and unofficial :p:p LOL I don't even have my own bank account ! but no worries everything has already been arranged and taken care of when I hit that legal age ! :D

Last edited:
@rk- you have a point sir! But im still at a learning stage. :). And saif,how much did u have in ur accounts. And Im too focused upon being a TA,because one can hardly benefit in the short term by analysing fundamentals. And I would like to know who your mentor is? And u said ur in 10th,how come?
Hi pravin sorry to reply late had to go for prayer ! The time I blew my both account last year I had 500+ 240 = 740$ in my account Which I blew it in a couple of days . but those were beginning days ! ! Yes I am in 10th , AH well I don't have a nailing answer to this question but Originally I am 17 but according to my "birth certificate" I am 16 so it makes a 2 year wait from now to do things legally so that explains it! and I am not in a regular school or normal classes I am In NIOS private I hope you know what it is ! Paul sir Is my mentor ,! A class A professional ! he has a great patience with newbies and has always been a great helping with everyone you can find his thread here and ask him any of your doubts - http://www.traderji.com/forex/48152-some-my-forecasts.html
and I would address you to the thread of Savant grande Sir. SG sir's incredible Knowledge and strategy skills are just amazing ! You can learn and use any of his strategy "blindfolded" - http://www.traderji.com/forex/63727-fx-trading-dailys.html
I use the combination of system of the both great people :)

@saif- So I take it that you r not from India. And dnt wry abt the tymng of reply, :). Your references are of great help and I really appreciate your efforts. Thank u,nd best of luck! :)

SexyTrader

Hey sexytrader lol epic username :D! You quoted your reply on the wrong person :rofl:
Oh :p Hmm once in a while its good to make mistakes :D

Being too perfect is just SO BORING :p I like making mistakes sometimes for a change :rofl: