Votes: 3 30.0%
  • IRIS

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • OTHERS

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Saikotdg;499190[B said:
Hi,
This is my first post to this forum. But I am watching this forum for last 2 years.I have seen many data vendors are doing marketing in this forum.And esignalindia also doing marketing (through poll and thread) in this forum.

Mr.Saikat,you declared himself as a person of esignal india(I don't know it is true or not) in your post.Post link is below.
(http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/24913-best-real-time-data-provider-india-11.html)

If you are a esignalindia person then try to improve your data and support quality. I am writing some problem of your organisation:

1. One man army: If any problem occurs in software no one able to support(reason you are a distributor not developer).Some times your person tell us "I am in bank.Pls wait".But market does not wait for any person.

2.Low server capacity :If we try to take a new demo then we have to wait for long time.Reason server is not free.

3.Opening Bar problem:Problem in opening price also happen many times.

4.Price: No fixed price of your data(Depends on bargaining)

Please take above criticism sportingly . And I believe that will increase your business.

Thanks for your honest confession that you are from esignalindia.

Bye from another Saikotdg(try to make friendship with you)

[/B]
Thanks for this useful post

Last edited:

ASS

Saikotdg;499190 [B said:
Hi,
This is my first post to this forum. But I am watching this forum for last 2 years.I have seen many data vendors are doing marketing in this forum.And esignalindia also doing marketing (through poll and thread) in this forum.

Mr.Saikat,you declared himself as a person of esignal india(I don't know it is true or not) in your post.Post link is below.
(http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/24913-best-real-time-data-provider-india-11.html)

If you are a esignalindia person then try to improve your data and support quality. I am writing some problem of your organisation:

1. One man army: If any problem occurs in software no one able to support(reason you are a distributor not developer).Some times your person tell us "I am in bank.Pls wait".But market does not wait for any person.

2.Low server capacity :If we try to take a new demo then we have to wait for long time.Reason server is not free.

3.Opening Bar problem:Problem in opening price also happen many times.

4.Price: No fixed price of your data(Depends on bargaining)

Please take above criticism sportingly . And I believe that will increase your business.

Thanks for your honest confession that you are from esignalindia.

Bye from another Saikotdg(try to make friendship with you)

[/B]
We need that kind of true information from our member.Thanks for your post.Keep it up.:thumb:

Last edited:
Hi,
If you have any information about any new software for analysis ,Please write here.
We are waiting for your information.

Jaz