Information regarding Capstone Securities.

pankajpari

RSITradeMaster
Hello,

I'm planning to come there for interview day after tomorrow. Can u tell me how difficult is the aptitude test and what kind of questions are there? Is it worth to work there in long-term as you are still working there in-spite of being frustrated:lol:
Hi, can you share some details of the interview given by you. Also, have you been selected there and if yes, what has been your experience so far.

Hi, can you share some details of the interview given by you. Also, have you been selected there and if yes, what has been your experience so far.
Yes I got selected there and also joined.
there are three rounds of interview. aptitude test, HR and final round which is taken by the director.
the experience so far has been Ok.:)
It takes some time to learn the US stock market as it works little differently from the Indian stock market.

Hi to all people who have been or are employed in Capstone. Kindly can you tell me the type of questions asked in the HR round and Technical Round....????
Is your knowledge of technical analysis checked in the Technical Round???? I am planning to apply to Capstone. I am quite confident that I will crack the Aptitude Round...but I am quite worried about the two rounds of Interview??? Please be kind enough to reply to this post.....Eagerly waiting for your reply

Hi all..
I cleared aptitude test and also HR round 7-8 days ago.... but yet i didnt receive any call or mail from capstone. can anybody tell me when they announces result of recruitment or when the new batches wil start... or many of my friends telling that u r rejected in HR round hence they are not calling you.... is it true????......... pz reply am waiting

Last edited:
Hi all..
I cleared aptitude test and also HR round 7-8 days ago.... but yet i didnt receive any call or mail from capstone. can anybody tell me when they announces result of recruitment or when the new batches wil start... or many of my friends telling that u r rejected in HR round hence they are not calling you.... is it true????......... pz reply am waiting
Can you kindly tell me what types of questions were asked in the Aptitude test and in the technical interview???? Thanks in advance...

its basic aptitude question if ur good in basic arethmatic and logical reasoning u will clear it. after apti u have to write an essay on any financial topic. If u wrote good then HR ask some question on essay. then they are asking some finance related question like who is the chairman of SEBI and RBI & etc etc...
refer economic times when u r going 2 interview and gives ur best shot.

Can anyone working with CAPSTONE SECURITIES tell me whether the company is involved only in day trading or it is also involved in swing trading???
Does the company management allow the traders to hold over night positions???
Thanks in Advance...

frnds....io got rejection from the company even though i cracked apti... so dont rely only on apti.... u have 2 do study on present financial situaion... Best Luck

whisky

Don't worry Dinesh Bhai, keep trying you will get something better:thumb: