Intraday Data From *****/PIB to Metastock

Re: Intraday Data From Yahoo/PIB to Meatstock

Hi ice,

Nice to c that its a freeware. But i think the main challenge is gettin data from PIB to meta becs thats more of error free and best altrnative.

I hav a way of gettin Live Intrday data from Yahoo in Metastock format but then dont know how to refresh Meatsock automaticaly. But it works fine with Ami broker.

Thanks
Dear Swagat,
can you share this application....as i'm using amibroker and dying to get application which feeds realtime intraday data from yahoo to amibroker
please send the copy of the software to "[email protected]" too
Thanking you,
piyush patel

renu daga

hi,,,
at last i ahve found an solution for pib to metatsock which i was searching for ,,many months,and something better..and reasonable,and promising .
If any member is wanting real time data converting from pib to metastock,,then can go to investbulls.com...and download a free trial of ,,suitable ,,,software...say IBP...(FOR PIB TO METASTOCK).
I have tried this ,,,trial version for 15 working days...and i find no ,,problem in working and , more over support given by SATYA/PRAMOD /AND ,,AJIT ..is incredible,,,it is not ia m promoting ,,this softwrae or i ahve nay personel interest ,,,but truly i find many ,,traders require intra day data using pib ,,to there metatsock,,,or amibroker...and moreover one can also get the end of data from that software with ready adjustments...

hope everyone,,,finds,,this site really useful...

renu

bharatk8

Have you tried this?

MasterDATA's MetaStockCSV Plug-in
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MetaStockCSV Plug-in seamlessly integrates your data files directly into MetaStock.
(Compatible with MetaStock versions 7.0 or higher)

One formula pulls any data from your comma delimited datafiles into MetaStock. For example:

ExtFml( "CSV.BySym", YourValue)

allows MetaStock to use the statistic "YourValue" from your comma delimited text data file. Use this statistic just like you would any other MetaStock data.
If you know how to construct your own indicators in MetaStock, you already know how to use the MetaStockCSV Plug-in.

Your data files may have up to 101 columns (or, another way to put it, up to 101 "YourValue" columns)

When your data file is calculated, its ready to use in MetaStock. No import. No conversion.

Statistic names may be configured and reconfigured as often as you like.

Loads automatically with MetaStock.

Fast access times (actually faster than downloaded EOD data)

Many MetaStock users work outside of MetaStock also. Whether the work is done in Microsoft Excel, a proprietary program or a wide variety of other analysis programs, the results of their work wind up in data files. More often than not, these data files are either comma delimited data files or are easily outputted as comma delimited data files.
MetaStock, on the other hand, only provides for six columns of data in its price data files. If you have ever experienced converting your data into MetaStock format you already understand the ordeal that is required. Then there is the confusion of referring to your data as "Close" in a MetaStock function when it might actually be "Net Capitalization". For those that don't already know, MetaStock can only call data from its files by six names, open, high, low, close, volume and open interest (o/i). So, no matter what the data actually is, those are the names you must use.*
No more. With MasterDATA's MetaStockCSV Plug-in you can use your comma delimited data files directly in MetaStock. No import. No conversion. AND you call your statistics by names that mean something. If your data column is the value for "Net Capitalization", you could use a name like "NetCapitalization" or "NetCap" or even "NC" in your MetaStock functions. You decide the names. You set the number of data columns up to 101 and several other highly configurable options to set up the MetaStockCSV Plug-in to match the structure of your data files. Other available services:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Composite Data Plug-in
for MetaStock
Use our index and ETF composite / breadth data directly in MetaStock Click here for more information

Composite / breadth data is also available in comma delimited format (.csv) downloadable files.

Once configured, if you know how to construct your own indicators in MetaStock, you already know how to use the MetaStockCSV Plug-in, but now directly from your data files.

Thanks Bharat....
seems to be a nice plug in for MS
tried to down load by registering...not received any confirmation mail from the site...
Now what to do....

FYI to anyone still watching this thread.....

I am almost finished getting Meta-All running with Yahoo Intraday.......this will feed into Metastock. Basic algorithms are in place just need to do some more testing and put in a auto-Update button with a timer to automatically update the securities.

Its freeware and Open source.

I will let know when its complete......it still needs some testing and a little more work.

Cheers,

Trev
Will await your success !!!

Thanks Bharat....
seems to be a nice plug in for MS
tried to down load by registering...not received any confirmation mail from the site...
Now what to do....
If you have not been able to download it pl. PM your mail ID,so that I can mail it to you.

I have not tried it myself because I am using esignal data .But it seems you can use this FREEWARE to fetch CSV data i.e. IBULL etc to metastock.

If you like this FREE PLUG-IN TO FETCH DATA FROM IBULL/ODIN etc TO METASTOCK.,post your views.

If you have not been able to download it pl. PM your mail ID,so that I can mail it to you.

I have not tried it myself because I am using esignal data .But it seems you can use this FREEWARE to fetch CSV data i.e. IBULL etc to metastock.

If you like this FREE PLUG-IN TO FETCH DATA FROM IBULL/ODIN etc TO METASTOCK.,post your views.

Dear Bharat,
Please email to me as well. My email add is : [email protected]
Thanking you in anticipation.

-Shail

Laksh

FYI to anyone still watching this thread.....

I am almost finished getting Meta-All running with Yahoo Intraday.......this will feed into Metastock. Basic algorithms are in place just need to do some more testing and put in a auto-Update button with a timer to automatically update the securities.

Its freeware and Open source.

I will let know when its complete......it still needs some testing and a little more work.

Cheers,

Trev
Hello Trev,
Any further development about Meata-All with Yahoo intraday data?

Laksh