Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

zabeen2004

Sorry...

every time your update....1:1 to 1:3.......i thought every time you bought 3 lots?
I am updating here whether the trade reaches all the three targets or hits SL. i have mentioned in the first post itself that anybody can book profits where ever they want...

I am updating here whether the trade reaches all the three targets or hits SL. i have mentioned in the first post itself that anybody can book profits where ever they want...
ok,

Now few days, I am watching SBI in GCI MT4 with buy/sell Indicators.....as per indicator...price action was good....

every one told before trade...go for back testing.....

How to back testing in real time......how to do....

zabeen2004

ok,

Now few days, I am watching SBI in GCI MT4 with buy/sell Indicators.....as per indicator...price action was good....

every one told before trade...go for back testing.....

How to back testing in real time......how to do....

There are several tools pls google or watch youtube videos which are easily available... I have never back tested any strategy using tools. I strongly believe people with RT experience itself are suffering then howcum dead data's help. BT can help only 10% but if you track RT data for testing it would help atleast 70%. Anyways all the best in testing your strategy.