Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

zabeen2004

I installed GCI MT4 and with some indicators....but nifty price was different...8 to 12 points...

In demo account how to learn....how to find entry and exit...

Screenshot was attached for reference...

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4807/rq6c.jpg
yes the prices will vary as it is free versions and stocks will be limited. some vendors provide paid versions which will have more stocks and accuarte tick price

zabeen2004

I see only volume sellers at this point on most of the stocks. All volume buyers in morning session turned to seller after Europe open??? will they continue selling or reverse??? ... waiting for a clear trend

zabeen2004

I am closing trading for today as it reached 5 consequitive losses which is one of my discipline to stop trading if it reaches > 3 losses.

I am closing the trade with a loss of 1000+ for today

zabeen2004

how to find entry and exit...and SL...
That is a demo platform used for forex trading... like you use NOW. Place a buy or sell order then click on view and select terminal. you must see the order details in the bottom on Trade tab. right click and select modify...... you can get videos for every questions you have in youtube for Metatrader..

That is a demo platform used for forex trading... like you use NOW. Place a buy or sell order then click on view and select terminal. you must see the order details in the bottom on Trade tab. right click and select modify...... you can get videos for every questions you have in youtube for Metatrader..
Ok, thanks...i will search...we meet evng...in com trade...