Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

zabeen2004

SL hit loss 1200 as I entered at 6206. But I believe crude oil will test 6240-50 levels today will wait for a good entry again.

zabeen2004

SL hit total loss 2300 in commodity trading. I must admit that I dont have a proper chart freeware for mcx mt4 platform. I tried with GCI's crude in $ but that does not seem help in terms of quick turnaround and analysis. Anyways will strict my trade in Equity tmrw with my available charts.

Thanks

Trader for Living:

SL hit total loss 2300 in commodity trading. I must admit that I dont have a proper chart freeware for mcx mt4 platform. I tried with GCI's crude in $ but that does not seem help in terms of quick turnaround and analysis. Anyways will strict my trade in Equity tmrw with my available charts.

Thanks

Trader for Living:
I am newbie. how much amount required for Equity and Commodity....

zabeen2004

Hi Shreeux,

I am trading based on small capital with small returns in scalp trading at this point. so for equity trading you can start with minimum 50k if using exposure in cash else you would need minimum 2lakh capital.

For commodity you may need minimum 2 lakh to trade in crude and NG.

Thanks
Trader for Living:

zabeen2004

Just uploading my chart with the last quick trade I took. You can even view the same in GCI

Thanks

Trader for Living

Attachments