Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

zabeen2004

Exited nifty options at 31 all 5 lots with total profit of 2000+. I am done with morethan target for the day.. and closing the trade at this point. may re-enter if I find more opportunites.

zabeen2004

As RBI given green signal I believe nifty nd sensex may reach All time high before expiry. lets wait n watch. Only two days left...

As RBI given green signal I believe nifty nd sensex may reach All time high before expiry. lets wait n watch. Only two days left...
After diwali nifty will down or not..?

Somebody say before diwali market will raise...after book profit will down...?

How long Yes and indus bank will go...

zabeen2004

nifty options 6200 buycall at 12.9 has reached 49... achieved all three targets 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3 for today.

zabeen2004

After diwali nifty will down or not..?

Somebody say before diwali market will raise...after book profit will down...?

How long Yes and indus bank will go...

I dont believe market comments from news channel.. as most of the time it will work in the opposite direction. For eg: TCS and Wipro Q2 result beat market expectations but stock fell the next after announcement "Y" and even yesterday most people expected nifty to go down after RBI policy but what happened today 100+ points up in nifty....

So my suggestion is trade based on what you see on the chart and not what you hear. This quote will work with 80% accuracy.

I dont have any idea abt the stocks that you mentioned as I never track all the stocks except the ones I listed. But my view on banks is bullish.

I believe that nifty will be headed strong by banks and metals in upcoming days.

I dont believe market comments from news channel.. as most of the time it will work in the opposite direction. For eg: TCS and Wipro Q2 result beat market expectations but stock fell the next after announcement "Y" and even yesterday most people expected nifty to go down after RBI policy but what happened today 100+ points up in nifty....

So my suggestion is trade based on what you see on the chart and not what you hear. This quote will work with 80% accuracy.

I dont have any idea abt the stocks that you mentioned as I never track all the stocks except the ones I listed. But my view on banks is bullish.

I believe that nifty will be headed strong by banks and metals in upcoming days.[/QUOTE]

I am watching price action and trading in GCI demo account trading found 10 Indian realtime charts...are available....remaining scripts charts...from nse....any possible to attach remaining scripts....if not where to watch....

Available charts..in GCI Trading’s MT4:-
)Bharti Airtel
2)Infosys
3)Reliance Communication
4)Reliance Industries
5)Reliance Infra
6)State Bank Of India
7)Tata Motors
8)Tata Power
9)Tata Steel
10)Wipro

I am watching price action and trading in GCI demo account trading found 10 Indian realtime charts...are available....remaining scripts charts...from nse....any possible to attach remaining scripts....if not where to watch....

Available charts..in GCI Trading’s MT4:-
)Bharti Airtel
2)Infosys
3)Reliance Communication
4)Reliance Industries
5)Reliance Infra
6)State Bank Of India
7)Tata Motors
8)Tata Power
9)Tata Steel
10)Wipro

zabeen2004

yes it is restricted to those stocks. Even nifty is there as well. If you want all nse stocks either you can get any paid vendor for MT4 or try MT4 free version at niftyfno.forums-free.com. This forum is created by Ramdas and it has the details on how to use MT4 for free with NIFTY stocks. It is good for positional traders and Ok for intraday traders as data is imported from Google. You need to register inorder to get access to that forum.