Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

zabeen2004

Ur view on auto stocks....OMG Look at maruti
Generally I wont track all the stocks except few which gives good movement. From my view based on volume analysis every rise in Maruti has been used as sell off and till now I dont see any buying volume... in 1 min chart

zabeen2004

exited at 1108 loss 250 as stock is not giving up despite of volume selling at highs
As expected stock came down till 1099 bcoz of volume selling at highs. definitely that trade would have been an sl hunt as it hit high of 1114 .if i did not close it at quick loss.

Last edited:

zabeen2004

heromoto tested above 50% Retracement Level 2077.575 at 2078.5 but failed to hold above that bounced back to 2073 levels . Looking for an exit.

zabeen2004

How can u tell no. of buyers n sellers in a candle :)
Plently of indicators in the planet which shows the buyers and sellers analysis based on volumes. The indicators which i use gives green/blue candles giving confirmation of buyers and red/purple colours giving confirmation of sellers . I would apply more logic based on the volume indicator at lows and highs that it. I have posted a screenshot earlier in this thread of my chart take a view on that to get more ideas on how i take the trade

zabeen2004

NIFTY and Sensex both on all time high supported by banks rally as I expected few days back. SGX nifty gave this hint nearly a week ago.