Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

zabeen2004

Buyer is more on Axis....

Yes you are correct. It supposed to touch 1148 and sell off but it did nt go below 1146 as buyers pushed the price up with heavy volumes.. This happens when market is in strong uptrend. That's why I do scalp trade to cut losses quickly.

Yes you are correct. It supposed to touch 1148 and sell off but it did nt go below 1146 as buyers pushed the price up with heavy volumes.. This happens when market is in strong uptrend. That's why I do scalp trade to cut losses quickly.
no, it will touch 1146..1146.05 and 1146.15...why your order not taken...

zabeen2004

Buyer is more on Axis....

SL HIT....MY opinion why sl make double...when market goes wrong...u will minimise loss or take little profit....your suggestion,,..pls...
Most of the time I target 1:1. Only on few scenario's I will exit before that point if I find graph is not in good shape. When you do scalp trade we must be quick enough to justify the trades we have taken.

Anyways I am still in profit of 2500+ for today. I will always target 4000/day but most of the time will reach 3700 and will get settled between 2500-3000 which is ok for me.

Thanks

Trader for Living:

Most of the time I target 1:1. Only on few scenario's I will exit before that point if I find graph is not in good shape. When you do scalp trade we must be quick enough to justify the trades we have taken.

Anyways I am still in profit of 2500+ for today. I will always target 4000/day but most of the time will reach 3700 and will get settled between 2500-3000 which is ok for me.

Thanks

Trader for Living:
Good profit.....congratulations...

Initially, i like to earn 200-300 per day...minimum risk....any idea?

zabeen2004

If you want to earn 200-300/day its a good idea to start. You must start with small quantities target 5 to 20 qts. Take maximum trade that you can per day. My advise is dont sit in a single trade the whole day if your job is trading.

Nifty: To my knowledge major countries sharemarkets have hit high's but nifty didn't do it in the last few months I believe it will hit all time high this month.

I am only a technical scalp trader so i will not concentrate more on news releases.