Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

zabeen2004

I think new script ....for you..
Yes I am looking for stocks with volatile movement and it must not respect $ fluctuations... I am testing few additional stocks like just dial, mcdowells etc.. Let me know if you find any stocks that gives good movements like 4+ points in few secs, it must not get impacted if $ is volatile and stock priced below 500 or 1000....

Thanks

nithxp

Yes I am looking for stocks with volatile movement and it must not respect $ fluctuations... I am testing few additional stocks like just dial, mcdowells etc.. Let me know if you find any stocks that gives good movements like 4+ points in few secs, it must not get impacted if $ is volatile and stock priced below 500 or 1000....

Thanks
Mrf gives good volatility but u need to find a entry pt...BTW its 16k

Thanks for your suggestion.... I know the stock movement as I have traded in that as well... I am looking for stocks below 1500, 1000 or 500...
To check.....Divi's Laboratories Limited.........and Tech Mahindra Limited...this is little bit higher...i think high volatile..

or

Also check this...Indusind bank and Yes bank....or sun pharma....

zabeen2004

Shree,

Thanks for the info... Here is another website where you can find plenty of premium trading systems for Free. Bulk collection of MT4 trading systems since 2010 or 11 i believe. Test those systems and select the best one which suits for you. Most importantly you will have instructions on how to use them and even more on logic.

http://forexwinners.net/forex/category/systems/

Please be aware that these systems are designed for forex and only to be used for MT4 charting in equity & commodities. You can test these systems in forex pairs easily as it is available 24/5

Let me know if this site helps you.

Thanks