Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

I have already given you the link where you can download plenty of indicators for testing...Simple difference between repainting and non repainting indicator is once generated signal will disappear if you switch timefram but non repainting will not do that... Mostly i will use set of logic to enter and exit a trade so test the indicators which suits you.. I believe most people use supertrend etc... you can try the one which suits you...
can you confirm this.. http://goo.gl/5SSfLx

Thanks for kindness.. I am searching for two things .. 1. Reliable interface between MT4 to Trading terminals (TT,NEST,NOW) and 2. Need to create EA with set of Rulz which I have for trading I have multiple indicators and need to combine them for a logical workout.
Do you have knowledge in MT4 programming..If yes send me a PM and I would be morethan happy to take forward in building a better system with your support.

I am hoping atleast MT4 would be allowed as Terminal for trading in Indian Equities atleast by 2014 April but not sure whether this happen or not. If that happens that there is no need to depend upon the stone age systems that we have for trading at present and Algo will be an easy job... I am hoping... lets c what happens.
what happen...why...?

zabeen2004

what happen...why...?
Its pure politics... There are many peoples in india whom doesn't want India to grow. IF MT4 is implemented this will have huge impact on the old age system vendors, charting software providers etc....I still dont understand why the hell we need to pay for charting software when trading system is supposed to provide charting facility. We are using nearly 10 years back old trading systems which does not work the way in which technology is built up nowadays... Lets c what happens in near future.

zabeen2004

All tgts achieved 1:4+ Data is better than the forecast which is also a big positive for upmove

zabeen2004

Today i read the following thread...http://goo.gl/4KmuIx

still i cant understand..this is successful strategy or not...?

kindly explain...
Every trader has their own strategy.. I dont have any idea on the strategy in that link. It may or may not be useful but I am following only my system and taking trades. If you need to know whether itz successful or not better follow the thread completely and take decisions upon your own... I will never praise nor curse any others thread as its their hardwork & initiative which must not be criticized........

Again my suggestion to you is prepare your own system and keep in mind that search for Holygrail will never end...