Intraday trading--Ambushing the Flow

Yep,coming to an area of Supply........might rip right through it though.

The above post...talking abt Crude Oil,VJAY.......Entering at 6108

current price at 6118.....stop loss kept at at 6090.......Watched the first 5mins of the hour.Now going to rest a bit and will be back in the last 15mins of this hour.

If you are going to trade commodities,and prevent yourself from getting insane......... then trade only 20mins of every hour.......and do what you want in the balance 40mins........or hire someone to do it for you.:D You watching,staring and glaring at the charts will not change what is happening there.........:)

Oh Vjay ....asked the same question abt stop loss......great minds think alike...:)

VJAY

current price at 6118.....stop loss kept at at 6090.......Watched the first 5mins of the hour.Now going to rest a bit and will be back in the last 15mins of this hour.

If you are going to trade commodities,and prevent yourself from getting insane......... then trade only 20mins of every hour.......and do what you want in the balance 40mins........or hire someone to do it for you.:D You watching,staring and glaring at the charts will not change what is happening there.........:)
Thanks sir for giving a simple trick ...yes am damaged my eyes in crude ..in the way what you said above .....:(

Tlahuicole

Saint, glad to see you back :D. Hope all is well. My initial inspiration was from your 1 hr flow thread where you traded NF and BNF(not sure on scrips). You were trading real time, you know that is very rare to see someone who is willing to give society back. You have been an inspiration of many, even ST mentions you in certain posts. Happy to be a small part of a forum where Saint is present and also happy to be in a profession where Saint is considered as one of the elite warriors.

Salute to you, I missed the whole day because of office work, otherwise would have enjoyed much more.