Intraday Trading Using Gann Calculator

razx5

Sold @6101, coverd @6084

New low 6076, sell 6064.51
should have kept trailing stop for other lot..have an eye on index chart..index open bar low was 6106.80..so sell below was 6103..v cxan take corresponding positions in nifty future..stoploss was 6123..index made high of 6116.45 at 10.30..if i uld hv watched this my stoploss would not have triggered..i entered late and exited early..so its better to watch index chart rather than nifty future chart and take positions accordingly

should have kept trailing stop for other lot..have an eye on index chart..index open bar low was 6106.80..so sell below was 6103..v cxan take corresponding positions in nifty future..stoploss was 6123..index made high of 6116.45 at 10.30..if i uld hv watched this my stoploss would not have triggered..i entered late and exited early..so its better to watch index chart rather than nifty future chart and take positions accordingly
Since I'm still testing the system, i'm trading mainly one lot MN so that d real money forces me to be in frnt of d screen all d time. I go for 2 lot when confidence increases, i.e. sorting on 12th. My main moto now is to check if gann works or not. Once I get confidence that it works more than 50% of time I'll start elaborating on d other areas.