Intraday Trading with Gann

jassinko

Dear Here is the solution for your confusion..See below
Example1. Say Nifty is trading at Rs 5100 at particular time of a day(9.30) if the high of the day is Rs5150 and low is Rs5080 then the mid point of high to low is (Rs5150+Rs5080)/2= Rs5115. hence the current market price maintains the Rs 15 difference from the mid point and qualifies for the input. this case we use LTP price

Example2. Say Nifty is trading at Rs 5100 at particular time of a day (9.30) if the high of the day is Rs5103 and low is Rs5080 then the mid point of high to low is (Rs5150+Rs5080)/2= Rs5091.5 The difference between the mid point and the current market price is Rs8.50 hence the current market price does not qualify for the input in the calculator. You need to take Rs5091.50 as the input in the calculator.

Hope this will help you. Good day...:D

Thanks OCil for clarification........in layman language, it means we will take lower of LTP or VWAP........am i rt???

ocil

AS per new LTP 5124...
Buy above 5130 +2 45/63/81/99/5217 SL 5112
Sell below 5112 -2 5096/79/61/43/25 SL 5130

But market is range bound so avoid trading today...I have booked 37 point....no more trade today.....

jassinko

AS per new LTP 5124...
Buy above 5130 +2 45/63/81/99/5217 SL 5112
Sell below 5112 -2 5096/79/61/43/25 SL 5130

But market is range bound so avoid trading today...I have booked 37 point....no more trade today.....
Rt..... Low loss equals to High Profit.......similarly, avoid loss for maximizr profit....

If today is range bound, tomorrow we will fight for high points......Patience pays...:clap:

ocil

In share market one can have more profit if he or she follow only & only one rule...That is DP......Discipline..Discipline..Discipline --- Patience...Patience..Patience...This lesson i have learned in the share market in my 3 year journey...If you have money management RPT- Risk per trade......your RTP would be 1:2 or minimum 1:1.5....you will never loss in share market.....

In share market one can have more profit if he or she follow only & only one rule...That is DP......Discipline..Discipline..Discipline --- Patience...Patience..Patience...This lesson i have learned in the share market in my 3 year journey...If you have money management RPT- Risk per trade......your RTP would be 1:2 or minimum 1:1.5....you will never loss in share market.....
My friend Ocil, I tried your system on ITC

Buy above 200.26 and sell bellow 199.13. But Market is very flat. How ever good luck for you.

I want to ask you something?
Getting "STOPPED OUT" with little profit is better than making a winning trade to losing trade?

You said the most important thing about TRADING business. But I am learning it everyday, but not an expert yet. :) Keep your good work continue friend.

jassinko

not clear...what u are asking for...sorry.....:confused:
actually in your eamples given above about what to put in gann calculator, i asked that in simpler words can we say, that lowest of LTP or VWAP will be taken as value>>>