Invest for the Grandchildren

Not to be rude or intrusive, but mention of Father in Law ... ...
Brother, Pa out here has three daughters who have daughters as well and Pa being such a nice person is securing thier future, I too have a small daughter, hence I wished my father in law too thought on those lines.

:D:D

MurAtt

Brother, Pa out here has three daughters who have daughters as well and Pa being such a nice person is securing thier future, I too have a small daughter, hence I wished my father in law too thought on those lines.

Ah ... never thought on those lines ... seems I still have a long journey before me in life ...

prasadam

Don't let the history repeat it self. Atleast you can start now and plan for your child's as well as your grandchildren's future.

cheers.

Prasad.

rkkarnani

Pa, Gave a Stop buy for Idea at 52.60 in NSE , did not get any!! Hope it does not jump up tomorrow!!!
U r not active for some time, trust everything fine!!

MurAtt

Pa
A small suggestion ...

The buys which you have done can be added in Post 1 or Post 2.
As you go adding investments, update the post complete with inv price so as to get idea abt where you are heading over a period of time.
You can also, if possible, update cmp of the brought shares on every 15 days or monthly so that new entrants to your thread may get an idea about the power of buy-and-hold.
:)

Edit : Aah noted later that you have already done that ... :D

prasadam

Hi Nifty guru.

please read this post of RKK.

Let us not distract him!!! We have N number of threads for Tips ans Suggestions. I feel this is a bit different. Pa is trying to build a Portfolio , something like SIP!!! :)
All the best Pa... many are keenlt following your stories. I for one have bought small quantity of NIIT Tech and Tin Plate both!!