Votes: 9 42.9%
  • IndiaBulls

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • InvestSmart

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • ICICI Direct

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
thanks rajeabc..i dont know these things as there was no need to know this...but my service provider also dont know such things raje ji...but i learn frm this incident that be cautious and perticular about brokerage and all transactions...thanks for guidance..

rajeabc

thanks rajeabc..i dont know these things as there was no need to know this...but my service provider also dont know such things raje ji...but i learn frm this incident that be cautious and perticular about brokerage and all transactions...thanks for guidance..
Vinodmg , I just wanted to point that brokerage is the first basic to know ... Please careful with lot many other things. If any doubt then post your queries on Traderji in appropriate thread for clarification.
Hope to see you around making lot of money in the market.
Good luck and Good night.

yes i checked zerodha and have joined rk in fno just.my friend had just started investmart and he will give me better service so i havent much negotiate.am still happy with 0.25and0.025 better than 0.5and0.05of my continuing iifl.later after seeing turnover i will negotiate more again wid my friend and also going to bargain wid iifl.

am now taking service of iifl whose brok.is 0.5and 0.05 in option 250/per lot which according me huge.so am going to shift for equity investsmart(swastika),my friend subbroker who just strted and giving me 0.25 and 0.025,60-70rs/per lot..in equty i will bargain again later after few months..for option i have joind Rk global and thinking to join later zerodha for multiple lots...pls give if any suggestions...