Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters

rohangawale

That's True; by the word psychology, I meant that too.
Ok. i was not able to judge that as it may be my incapability of understanding that money management comes under psychology.
but as far i started knowing it , its a very different part of trading.
according to my understanding trading is concerned abt 3M's.
Mind. Method and Money management
i.e psycology, strategy and money management.

Hi to all,

just wanted to ask a very simple question and a real problem faced by me many times.

In many trading sessions i use to earn 1000-2000. It happened for cont 8-10 trading sessions, but after that i started facing a problem like, i started thinking k when in 2 hrs of trading i can earn 2k, then why to waste my whole day, the same thing i can do for the remaining trading session and lets earn additional rs 500-1000. And when i started doing this definately i loose the earned profit also and day closes with a loss.

Why i dont know as im doing trading in same style as doing at time of earing 1000-2000.

2nd i want to know is earning 1000-2000 a day is good for a full time trader??
Sometimes questions

1)What is your capital, i.e investment in day trading ?
Because it depends all on position and size

2)Do you make daily 2000/ or you lose somedays also?
Because earning daily from intraday is not possible. All intraday trading cannot be sucessful.

3) Had you made money consistently atleast for six months in a row in intraday . How much you earned net profit in six months after deducting
brokerages and other expenses.

Everything depends on the amount of capital invested.
If you are full time professional trader and earning more than 6% per month , then it is EXCELLENT because compounding 6% return comes more than 100% per year. It should be one year`s average or atleast six months minumum to decide . Reply

U

uasish

Earning few K is possible,but obviously there is going to Draw Down and accounting for that Weekly PAY OUT of few Ks is possible

NOMINDTR

Ok. i was not able to judge that as it may be my incapability of understanding that money management comes under psychology.
Unfortunately everything comes under psychology :)

but as far i started knowing it , its a very different part of trading.
It is difficult just because it has a direct link to psychology.

i.e psycology, strategy and money management.
That's is not a mantra. It is all about jumping into a decision, based certain system, becoming responsible for the decision and after all, manage everything. Psychology determines trading strategy.

Not everybody has a same trading style as everybody has unique psychology.

It is your psychology / personality that decides whether to become a professional trader or not.

So, I did not deny what you speak 3Ms. I just try to stress the importance of psychology. May be due to my own experience obviously :lol:

Earning few K is possible,but obviously there is going to Draw Down and accounting for that Weekly PAY OUT of few Ks is possible
we should look on yearly average basis. one my friend is earning 6% on monthly basis consistently for 12 months . he say compounding 6% monthly return come to around more than 100% per year ,
It seems to be excellent on year on year basis

u r right asish . there will be drawdown . one should calculate on annual basis or atleast 6 months average