Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters
hello Rohan..

I think instead of asking this question u should teach us how u earn 2000 daily.. v want to be ur student on this

please teach us ur way of earning..

regards
ravi

In my earlier thread I had mentioned that Rs.2000 a day is good for a small investor in the beginning. After consitently losing for more than a month, I now feel that getting Rs.2000 a day is more than good and difficult to sustain for a continuous period. Sometimes it looks damn easy and sometimes unreachable target despite all logic, disciplined trade using good inputs.
It is a long way to go and profitable trade is the confidence booster., whether it is 2000 a day or even less, as long as we dont lose.
Ramani

Dear Ravi
I keep 30% of my investment in cash,for buying when the Sensex comes down. I use them for short term trading.
For day trading, I trade either with the existing shares to be sold and bought back or to buy and sell small quantity of midcap ( range 80 to 250 ),after watching the trend for 30 minutes. If I am lucky,I get profit and if not I end up with the shares I bought for day trading which I could not sell . I try and sell them as BNST shares next day. But if the sensex tumbles, I end up having shares, and it eventually causes loss.
I do not mind selling my shares in day trade , even when they give me Rs.2/- per share.. It gives me an average of Rs.`1000/- to Rs.1500. I am not yet very disciplined in my day trading, since I am learning only now. I watch TV and read all news for trading ( most of them go above my head) but when I start trading, it is always different only. But the knowledge helps me in making decisions. I have read in Traderji discussion forum , an advice, which I find very good for me. " Do disciplined trading, following the rules only, even if the trading is a bore. But it will give money".

Ramani

Hello Ramani sir,

Thanks for guiding.
I also do a lot of exercise(study about market trends) before comming into market..sometimes blindly keep faith on Tips (but they doesnt shine most of times)
So my judgement works every time.

I'm to learning the market skills. Didnt made any huge profit yet but managing to sustain in market :)

And yes i completely agree with your point of view:

"Do disciplined trading, following the rules only, even if the trading is a bore. But it will give money".

Ravi

Dear Ravi
I forgot to add one more activity which I presently adhere, with a lot of caution, that I do not use margin money, casually, for buying shares in day trade. 90% of such buys had eventually turned to losses. I had to sell other existing shares at loss to make payments to take delivery of the shares. It is not worth it. Whenever I have no debt to pay to my trading account, I make profits.
Ramani:thumb:

hello Ramani sir..

but in my case marging money always works .. I usually start trade with margin segment (after observing market trend) and if there is rise of about 1.5 units in market .. i try to square off all my shares (its like not making high profit but i'm oky with this)

now this was my habit till I was on reliance money platform .. Now they have increased their brokage to 15rs/- so i have to change my habit of not going with margin money.

thanks for guiding i'll have that point in my mind :)

ravi

Actually my theory is to wait and look for new low and buy there and sell
with a profit of Rs. 500-1000 apart from brokerage. It does work well. But most of the time I am carried out by the Futile recommendations of our securities. My ideology often works well. But I don't follow it practically due to lack of confidence on my decisions and rely on the experts view.
for example now it is the uptrend for crude oil and wherever we get the new low, Today it is 3138, we would have got exit making a huge profit. But I followed the call and bought at 3170 in the evening at 5 0 clock and the stop loss 3142 was triggerred.

Last edited: