JustTrade (Bajaj Capital) Option Turnover Calculation

stockBond

wait man! If you are so much confused then I will talk to justtrade guys tomorrow for you regarding 0 brokerage. I will post here what they will respond to me. Don't worry. I want to know about whether you will trade or invest? I mean your frequency of trading in a day. How much capital you will trade in day? Then I can suggest you something profitable as I don't know your financial goal.

PS: If we will help each other, only then we can progress. So I am willing to help. Good Luck.
what did you infer from your talk with Bajaj people ??

use r k global 9 rs per lot for option and future software charges extra if u r turnover is high in option segment use r k global see website for details

what did you infer from your talk with Bajaj people ??
the same which they told you. I mean about unlimited turnover etc. If you are really a hardcore trader then I think it may be a good plan to go for but as a thread started I am very dissapointed with their justtrade silver plan. Anyway Good Luck!

By the way are you a full time trader, I mean are you doing some job also? or just trading?

stockBond

the same which they told you. I mean about unlimited turnover etc. If you are really a hardcore trader then I think it may be a good plan to go for but as a thread started I am very dissapointed with their justtrade silver plan. Anyway Good Luck!

By the way are you a full time trader, I mean are you doing some job also? or just trading?
I can feel the catch in justtrade silver plan but justtrade gold seems OK.......no brokerage for 14K........what do you feel ?