Kotak Securities Charge for Direct Mutual Fund

I believe you're thinking wrong. They don't
No. I am not wrong. There is a ledger entry without a contract note or JV.

Further, they don't allow redemption of fractional units.

I have 59.856 units of Ipru Liquid fund IDCW-W in my account. I can only sell 59 units, the fractions I can't create an edis for.

They only want you to give them DDPI.

Moreover, they go silent when you ask for communication in writing only.

They are interested in phone calls only because it gives them plausible deniability, an email has to originate from the official address. Also, they don't give you the transcript of their online chat.

Something is not true with this "Zero" broker.

No. I am not wrong. There is a ledger entry without a contract note or JV.

Further, they don't allow redemption of fractional units.

I have 59.856 units of Ipru Liquid fund IDCW-W in my account. I can only sell 59 units, the fractions I can't create an edis for.

They only want you to give them DDPI.

Moreover, they go silent when you ask for communication in writing only.

They are interested in phone calls only because it gives them plausible deniability, an email has to originate from the official address. Also, they don't give you the transcript of their online chat.

Something is not true with this "Zero" broker.
I believe, written communication can create misunderstandings....so I prefer phone calls from this I get more clarity...Baki jo aapne kaha ki ledger entry hai aur contract note nhi toh I agree...because after your msg Maine unse confirm kra tha toh mujhe yehi pta lga...Aur I think yeh sb brokers ke sath hoga...mtlb I'm not sure

I believe, written communication can create misunderstandings....so I prefer phone calls from this I get more clarity...Baki jo aapne kaha ki ledger entry hai aur contract note nhi toh I agree...because after your msg Maine unse confirm kra tha toh mujhe yehi pta lga...Aur I think yeh sb brokers ke sath hoga...mtlb I'm not sure
The other brokers show an entry either in the contract note or raise a separate bill for it.

And no, written communication is the crisp clear considered method of communication with no plausible deniability.

Imagine if this forum had a spoken post room :D

The other brokers show an entry either in the contract note or raise a separate bill for it.

And no, written communication is the crisp clear considered method of communication with no plausible deniability.

Imagine if this forum had a spoken post room :D
I believe that will be much easier....hahaha..lol

I believe that will be much easier....hahaha..lol
Yeah, easier for a shouting match, hell for the moderators and the admin.

Some years ago Traderji had experimented with a text chat room. It soon became full of abuses and spam. Then the admin stopped it.

Yeah, easier for a shouting match, hell for the moderators and the admin.

Some years ago Traderji had experimented with a text chat room. It soon became full of abuses and spam. Then the admin stopped it.
Oh ok....but Some people are different. They do not know how to talk.