Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

anml

1536232698880.png

Bro again one clarification , does mph 1 cross is lower mpl upgraded to vpl or mph 2 is inside mp between prev mp , so this long failed ? but i taken mph 2 cross marked mpl as vpl

MSN1979

1536233005851.png

I saw pivots inside m1 and m2 inside pivots

VJAY

View attachment 28213

Bro again one clarification , does mph 1 cross is lower mpl upgraded to vpl or mph 2 is inside mp between prev mp , so this long failed ? but i taken mph 2 cross marked mpl as vpl
Sorry anmi brother so sorry....
little confused looking this upgraded word ...actually you asked a valued question......
You are correct when mph2 cross means mpl (LOD) becomes VP...upto that time no sideways ...no inside pivots...its all price actions ....normal day always like this on pullbacks....
again sorry to misundertand your querry :(

Last edited:

MSN1979

Vijay sir since they are inside MP , as per my understanding we avoid going long over inside mp, can u pls explain what was the reason to trade inside mp ( as u earlier said that price was in sideways)

one reason could be the creation of VPL.( Please correct me)

anml

little confused looking this upgraded word ...actually you asked a valued question......
You are correct when mph2 cross means mpl (LOD) becomes VP...upto that time no sideways ...no inside pivots...its all price actions ....normal day always like this on pullbacks....
Bro , actually we have to thanks you every time replying our basic silly questions again again in diffenrent words :D:up::up:

VJAY

View attachment 28215

I saw pivots inside m1 and m2 inside pivots
Why that time you unecessery analyse mode took?
when price coming back after low made our focus should be "please get one higher low mpl" ...or our entry too late @ VPH ...:D

VJAY

Vijay sir since they are inside MP , as per my understanding we avoid going long over inside mp, can u pls explain what was the reason to trade inside mp ( as u earlier said that price was in sideways)

one reason could be the creation of VPL.( Please correct me)
its normal price action bro.....we not intrested as we are getting higher VPL here when that entry mph break out...

1536233964511.png

MSN1979

Sir LOD= Low of Day is 9:29 candle of 594.5

Do u means Lower mpl?

Status
Not open for further replies.