Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The set up here was direct VPL short.
I guess you avoided it coz the DVERL was very shallow, so you didnt have expectation of good followthrough, or may be the entry was far from VPH.

VJAY

The set up here was direct VPL short.
I guess you avoided it coz the DVERL was very shallow, so you didnt have expectation of good followthrough, or may be the entry was far from VPH.
Yes due to DVERL

VJAY

hi what's the size you trade and do you trade only in tatasteel.
Size is as per ones capital and his money management.....yes he only trades in tatasteel

VJAY

Many traders got in whip trades in sideways ...mostly unnecessary trades....As a flow trader we know when is sideways ...so only need to act as per that ...today is one good example of this type trades ...we look how can we avoid some using our own rules.....

1546597963759.png

As per ydays closing we are in DT...so looking for shorts...Today opened gap into yday range and that move printed new VPL...now drawn DERL when we got new VPL
Now we waiting short trades at VPL or new mpl (if lower mph)---marked as 1
But we avoid this short trade(1) as we had the rule when DERL there ...we wait for bd and look for opportunity...so this trade avoided
In 1st green circle there is BDF trade but not get any entry setups ...
then we got mpl (marked 2) its perfect entry setup for us as RE with trend...entered which scratched later
now price retraced again made new higher vpl...so now its cleared that TS in visual sideways...so one can avoid trades in visual sideways here after
or can trade with fully focus and lowered pos size...one can also avoid trades which used mp abv/blw vp inside visual range
One can attempt failure trades if get any entry setups where marked green&red circles...IMO where 1&2 circles there is no visible entry setups...3rd one have one entry setup(though not fully confident one)
So here we avoided possible trade(1) and took one(2) which scratched ..

I many time mentioned in this thread about avoid trades using DERL ,,,also pointed when avoid taking trades (trend reversing trades) where mps away from VP ....
IN live if you start apply these points it will be good for your ledger :DD

1546599058245.png

Status
Not open for further replies.