Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any one following this method/started to learn then please post chart with markings of VP's and possible trades..will try to give my views as per method....It will help them who hav interest in learning .....
Hi Vijay,

Thank you so much for your effort in letting others learn from your experience.
I tried marking Visual pivots on a 3 min TF chart for 31st January, 2019 and 1st February.
Please
If any one following this method/started to learn then please post chart with markings of VP's and possible trades..will try to give my views as per method....It will help them who hav interest in learning .....

Attachments

04/02/2019 . one short and one long both scratch.
Sounds like a typical day trading scene :D

Good work with the charts, vivekbhai, very educational. Keep them coming :up:

VJAY

Sounds like a typical day trading scene :D

Good work with the charts, vivekbhai, very educational. Keep them coming :up:
Yes ...these scenerios make newbies switch methods as they not got chance with vertical move....:) In rule bases method we see this type miss many times ....if we bother about it then our consistency start to go lower:)

VJAY

About trading style by Xray...
I using Breakout(BO) from 3 styles ,where xray bro using PB....so IMO choose any one of them ....not mix it with each other
Problem in this style is we may get hit some false breakouts ...also some whips in sideways...R:R also not much favours like PB trades but one follow rigidly consistency is there

Any trading style will have three scenarios 1.Breakout(BO) ,2.Fake out(FO), 3.Pull back(PB) , increase of cost with respective to Margins,cost of trading,along with viewing RR prospective i got to the conclusion to select with any one of the above, i opted for PB,what are common points in this we may miss a trade which doesn't have a PB ,but that will be part of the process,which i have connected..
As in words of Linda Raschke’s only four principles are there for price

Principle One: A Trend Has a Higher Probability of Continuation than Reversal
Principle Two: Momentum Precedes Price
Principle Three: Trends End in a Climax
Principle Four: The Market Alternates between Range Expansion and Range Contraction

Bottom Line : Select any one looking RR in prospective making it a mechanical way

thanks a lot bro ..i m trading the basic set up only not any adv or agg set ups .. one who master in this method can caught that downfall ...
Both the downmove and the later upmove were too swift i.e. nowhere near the moving average line, to catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.