Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Reliance Futures

Please comment and correct, if possible.

Where should the initial SL have been if the short below first 5 min candle is correct?
Yes initial SL is a problem when this kind scenerio ...its bar high

MSN1979

VJAY bro,

I am unable to determine when to enter:
1.In which scenario do we enter at the break of VPH?
2. In which scenario do we need to enter on the break of a mph above VPH?

Please reply only when you are free.
I am not sure if you mean this. If you are confused about when to enter.... Please use this as reference. I Pasted this on my wall. After this never have confusion

Why confused Pre SAP. Just Close your eyes and draw this picture 10 times in your mind or paper (ofcourse on paper with eyes open :D)

1535606710931.png

MSN1979

There is also 1 more setup. You Can draw 1 more in this chart, Vijay posted much later (just recently). Let me know if you want me to re paste that picture.

VJAY

VJAY bro,

I am unable to determine when to enter:
1.In which scenario do we enter at the break of VPH?
2. In which scenario do we need to enter on the break of a mph above VPH?

Please reply only when you are free.
Good MSN :up:....
Pressap...How we trade...we trade visual trend using minor trend...when we allready in trend we use VP's to enter ...if reverse trend then use pvt /abvblw VP opposit current trend...hope it cleared by words...though MSN posted charts it always better than words :)

PreSap

I am not sure if you mean this. If you are confused about when to enter.... Please use this as reference. I Pasted this on my wall. After this never have confusion

Why confused Pre SAP. Just Close your eyes and draw this picture 10 times in your mind or paper (ofcourse on paper with eyes open :D)

View attachment 27941
Yes, I reviewed this image last night since VJAY bro had suggested something similar (trading at break of VPH) to Vivek bro's post.
Honest confession - I am still not clear about the difference in Pic 1 and Pic 2 (Maybe pic 2 has an established uptrend?)

MSN1979

Yes, I reviewed this image last night since VJAY bro had suggested something similar (trading at break of VPH) to Vivek bro's post.
Honest confession - I am still not clear about the difference in Pic 1 and Pic 2 (Maybe pic 2 has an established uptrend?)

Sorry I am confused. What is Pic 1 and Pic 2 Please paste here. I am not sure what pic you are talking about. Vivek Trade Breakout Failure. If you are referring to that its a different trade setup. They are advance level setups. For now we only trade the pic I posted recently. (4 setups +1) Vijay bro posted few days back. We can also trade ERL but as per vijays guidelines. We need to be very quick in moving TSL. Which you missed to mark.

VJAY

yes you are right pic 2 is established trend so we take trades that trend with any opportunity when minor aligns...in pic 1 its not confirmed trend so we wait for mph abv vp if it breaks out its confirmed trend

MSN1979

Hi Vijay Bro

I am not trading only trading on paper. I have created a Excel file to record my trades. Do you think I need to add or remove any colums? Please check and suggest improvements or corrections
1535607868213.png

VJAY

Hi Vijay Bro

I am not trading only trading on paper. I have created a Excel file to record my trades. Do you think I need to add or remove any colums? Please check and suggest improvements or corrections
View attachment 27942
Good MSN....you can add column for put notes about entry & exit...so you can analyse later to get most probable trades ....it will help to only enter most probable trades :) also confident in put orders without looking anything ,,,it will increase confident in your trades

Status
Not open for further replies.