Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear

Fellow TJ's ...Please read below article to have a correct idea of wolfe wave..and trade profitably .

"Main point to be noted hear is point 1 can be minor pivot high or low..."

h t t p://thepatternsite.com/WolfeWaveBull.html
This article is informative but gives Bullowski's interpretation of the Wolfe wave. He clearly states that he has not taken the volumes into consideration. In Bill Wolfe's explanation, the volume should be heavy at points 3 & 5, with the volume bars heavier than the neighboring bars. Bill Wolfe also wrote about "imaginary" point 5.

There's a whole lot more. Here's a link to download the book by Bill Wolfe.

Disclaimer : I haven't studied the e-book, ok. So don't ask me questions on that :)

XRAY27

This article is informative but gives Bullowski's interpretation of the Wolfe wave. He clearly states that he has not taken the volumes into consideration. In Bill Wolfe's explanation, the volume should be heavy at points 3 & 5, with the volume bars heavier than the neighboring bars. Bill Wolfe also wrote about "imaginary" point 5.

There's a whole lot more. Here's a link to download the book by Bill Wolfe.

Disclaimer : I haven't studied the e-book, ok. So don't ask me questions on that :)
Dear TP bhai !!!

what i found in TJ it is not the volume as a problem,but many are not taking point 1 correctly for wolfe wave

2. Time factor is also very important (period of time between waves..should be harmonic at least 80%)..no body is considering that

3. Leaving whole chart area of formation of wolve wave..(previous trend direction in HTF)

Reading and its interpretation are two vital points in charting... but both are at Max ,people are missing..:confused:

Dear TP bhai !!!

what i found in TJ it is not the volume as a problem,but many are not taking point 1 correctly for wolfe wave

2. Time factor is also very important (period of time between waves..should be harmonic at least 80%)..no body is considering that

3. Leaving whole chart area of formation of wolve wave..(previous trend direction in HTF)

Reading and its interpretation are two vital points in charting... but both are at Max ,people are missing..:confused:
You rarely get a perfect setup. That's why it is open to individual interpretation.

niftyoption

NSE & BSE " HOLIDAYS " IN APRIL 2015

April 02, 2015-Thursday-Mahavir Jayanti

April 03, 2015-Friday-Good Friday

April 14, 2015-Tuesday-Dr.Baba Saheb Ambedkar Jayanti

XRAY27

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.