Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvgandhi

Nice counter trend move in NF today..

LTF FOR TODAY !!

Surprise's starting in NF options!!! expiry fever !!!:D:D...

8500 PE from 18 to 71..:p:p
What are those dots above and below the bars?
Is it a result of AFL?
If so can it be shared?

XRAY27

Last edited:

sangram1705

Nice counter trend move in NF today..

LTF FOR TODAY !!

Surprise's starting in NF options!!! expiry fever !!!:D:D...

8500 PE from 18 to 71..:p:p
:clapping::clapping: u captured the ww target & also the countertrend. party tobanti hai:thumb:

SERIOUSLY SPEAKING UNTIL I MARKED THE CHART'S PREVIOUS SUPPLY ZONE, I DID NOT IDENTIFY THE POTENTIAL OPPORTUNITY OF COUNTER TREND TRADE. UNFORTUNATELY I AM SEEING THIS AFTER MARKET CHART STUDY & YOUR POST.

DEFINITELY THIS CT TRADE MUST HAVE BEEN TAKEN UP BY EXPERIENCED PAT TRADER ONLY.:thumb:

XRAY27

:clapping::clapping: u captured the ww target & also the countertrend. party tobanti hai:thumb:

SERIOUSLY SPEAKING UNTIL I MARKED THE CHART'S PREVIOUS SUPPLY ZONE, I DID NOT IDENTIFY THE POTENTIAL OPPORTUNITY OF COUNTER TREND TRADE. UNFORTUNATELY I AM SEEING THIS AFTER MARKET CHART STUDY & YOUR POST.

DEFINITELY THIS CT TRADE MUST HAVE BEEN TAKEN UP BY EXPERIENCED PAT TRADER ONLY.:thumb:
Experience is the best teacher and for me PAT is ultimate...Given all the method ..what next just pratice is needed !!!

Today nice move in nifty baba !!!:D

Last edited:

XRAY27

Reliance

This is in irregular correction phase with Multiple breakout failure..i'm avoiding trading in this

kiran_thiru

XRAY27

http://www.traderji.com/members-discussion-forums/95624-my-trading-system-5.html#post1031236

X-RAY27 sir,
as per above chart in your My trading system....
NF is in range between 8420-80, what 21-11 first candle range. if it brake we see good moves. is it right?
Hmm

Kiran bhai ..when you are starting fixing me "sir" title :D:D

Please study from very first post to understandthe method !!!

This is pure price action with demand and supply zone/s...

See HTF for today posted in the thread...

8450 and 8436 is the demand area and nifty bounced after re-testing the area..

Status
Not open for further replies.