Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Managing risk - key component in trading

Trading is a game of managing risk better than the next trader. A key component of managing risk is knowing exactly what price levels would invalidate your trade set up so that you’re not holding onto a much larger loss than you anticipated when you entered the trade. Focus on improving your ability to recognize price patterns and knowing exactly where to exit your trade and you will improve your confidence and possibly your overall results.

Last edited:

niftyoption

“Often people think opportunity is a matter of luck. I believe opportunities are all around us.Some seize it.Others stand and let it pass by.”

Dhirubhai Ambani

Hi Xray27,
Checked your trading system recently, so nice. we have been following the same since Saint's days about the trend alignment. Still I am following same rules to trade intraday.
Couple of things I didn't understand, you mentioned Albrooks PA, after that you marked Max pain line, Supply zone and demand zone. How can we draw those zones? Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread.....

basic questions...please share...

Hi Xray27,
Checked your trading system recently, so nice. we have been following the same since Saint's days about the trend alignment. Still I am following same rules to trade intraday.
Couple of things I didn't understand, you mentioned Albrooks PA, after that you marked Max pain line, Supply zone and demand zone. How can we draw those zones? Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread.....

I think you did not post in the wrong thread. I am sure dear Xray27 takes your question as it is.

My only concern: Why do you say: We? and who is we? as there are many out in the wild who trade the best they can?

XRAY27

Hi Xray27,

iam not following any methods of saint sir...like visual pivot,minor pivot,etc ,only active in TJ ,since this year january 2014, after meeting with Manish..so ,i will not come under (we)...

These Zones are resistance and support areas in higher time frame..which i have already mentioned there itself..with in the explained system .i'm following Albrooks..(some setup)...off course the system work well with out Albrooks setups..

I will also check the max pain of option chain in my trading of future..especially during last 2 weeks of expiry :)

Hope this has clarified your doubts

Last edited:

XRAY27

HI,
We refers to traders like hem, hitesh, manoj, ST da....., couple of threads like intraday miniflow, 30 min flow, 60 min flow.
ST da is a great contributor... no doubt about that..off course HEM bhai another good trader..but i don't know this manoj,hitesh ??:confused:..

Status
Not open for further replies.