Lets double the money in 40 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftytaurus

Dear Shubhadeep Sir
Just now I have seen that you have started this thread again..Your trading style & goal of this thread is always my inspiration & a big motivator ..last time I was not in traderji when you were posting live..But now I can learn along with your live trades..as still Bnf Challenged me a lot .Thanks a lot for this..
Please keep sharing
thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
SL hit...no trade will be today;

First trade 109 points,
Second trade 0 point
Third trade -16 points.

Today total 93 points...
assuming that u r full time trader today and u have decided not to trade today further, then how will u spend the time whole day? :)

niftytaurus

SL hit...no trade will be today;

First trade 109 points,
Second trade 0 point
Third trade -16 points.

Today total 93 points...
Sir
One query regarding MM & Position size..
As you have told that You wil take risk of 2% in every trade..so your Risk per trade should be 4000 Rs ..
so in third, SL is betewwn 8points ..so position size must be 10 lot.so lost should be 80 points..Or Am I missing something?
Or are you not taking 2% risk on every trade
or You have lessen your position size accordign to setups..so how do you decide when to take full size & when to take less size?
What am i missing?
thanks

Subhadip

Dear Shubhadeep Sir
Just now I have seen that you have started this thread again..Your trading style & goal of this thread is always my inspiration & a big motivator ..last time I was not in traderji when you were posting live..But now I can learn along with your live trades..as still Bnf Challenged me a lot .Thanks a lot for this..
Please keep sharing
thanks
Enjoy...........................

Subhadip

assuming that u r full time trader today and u have decided not to trade today further, then how will u spend the time whole day? :)
With my naughty Son...

Also full position in NF long along with option sold...those will keep me busy..

Subhadip

Sir
One query regarding MM & Position size..
As you have told that You wil take risk of 2% in every trade..so your Risk per trade should be 4000 Rs ..
so in third, SL is betewwn 8points ..so position size must be 10 lot.so lost should be 80 points..Or Am I missing something?
Or are you not taking 2% risk on every trade
or You have lessen your position size accordign to setups..so how do you decide when to take full size & when to take less size?
What am i missing?
thanks
Today all my first trade was with two lots long, add one lot each...

After some day will add up more lots after profit..

Status
Not open for further replies.