Lets double the money in 40 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhadip

You have an excellent combination of agility and patience. I like it.

For many traders, it is BO, and they are already up but who knows may be from here it will consolidate all day. And you are waiting like predator wait for its prey. Right? :thumb:

Thanks
rip07
Yes. Most probably I will not trade today. Visual uptrend. But intraday is different ball game.

I will wait. Till get good setup.

anilnegi

Yes. Most probably I will not trade today. Visual uptrend. But intraday is different ball game.

subha da

whats your TF in bank nifty, also u did not trade nifty any specific reason????

sangram1705

Dada,
I understand that everything cannot be taught & a trader needs to do his own homework in identifying the best setups.
Still could you give some examples what you are looking for in a good setups.

Subhadip

subha da

whats your TF in bank nifty, also u did not trade nifty any specific reason????
TF for bank nifty 3min, 1 min along with 15 min and 5 min...

My TF for Positional NF is 15 min , 30 min and 60 min all together. I am trading NF positional along with option in NF.

Subhadip

Dada,
I understand that everything cannot be taught & a trader needs to do his own homework in identifying the best setups.
Still could you give some examples what you are looking for in a good setups.
I was waiting for price action setup, as big Gap up, so waiting.. will tell more in coming time.

Subhadip

No trade today in BNF, although a good setup came at 14:40 around, but not traded as do not know if it would go up or not, as closing time....

So no trade in BNF intraday today.

DSM

Discipline and Patience, hallmark of a good trader. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

No trade today in BNF, although a good setup came at 14:40 around, but not traded as do not know if it would go up or not, as closing time....

So no trade in BNF intraday today.

We have to wait patiently for a good set up/entry to come and then we pounce aggressively. Such trades are traders delight as they move in profit quickly and give large moves in short time. No need of running after every trade.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.