List of Trading System / Methods

citrus

Kudos SGM for starting thread intended to compile information on trading systems. It was need of the hour on this forum.
I feel that very less information is available on this forum regarding the very commonly used system i.e. "range breakout system".
With regards, citrus.

Last edited:

SGM

Kudos SGM for starting thread intended to compile information on trading systems. It was need of the hour on this forum.
I feel that very less information is available on this forum regarding the very commonly used system i.e. "range breakout system".
With regards, citrus.
Thanks citrus

i recall there was a thread on ORB, but we can include breakout from a range (congetion).

Regards
Sanjay

SGM

Hello

There are lots n lots of good threads and reading stuff on the forum, at this point I am quite confused and maybe a bit overwhelemed about how to index / arrange / organize the list.

Suggestions welcome, meanwhile will continue listing what i feel are important reads.....

Regards
Sanjay

SGM

Links to the Threads by CreditViolet

Designing a System from scratch

Determining Support & Resistance Levels on Charts

Evolution of a trader

38 steps to becoming a trader

Calculate your trade size

What is money management

Trading on illusions

19 Psychological Biases to Investing

CV's Psycho Collections

Wisdom Dump

Jiddu Krishnamurthi

What is Credit Violet?

Last edited:

SGM

Last edited:

skarpio

Hello
[...] I am quite confused and maybe a bit overwhelemed about how to index / arrange / organize the list.

Suggestions welcome ...
Instead of having one size to fit all, let us have multiple indices. They can be against time-frame, type of trading (swing, scalping, long-term), cash or derivatives etc.