Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

Vertigo_1985

i am finding that these days after a strong trend day, down moves are most likely to continue outside range next day than up moves. In strong up market is this opposite ?

ryan4ucar

i am finding that these days after a strong trend day, down moves are most likely to continue outside range next day than up moves. In strong up market is this opposite ?
in down market strong stocks stay put and you can make money in them going long , in strong market even the collapsed stocks wake up and start running up

Vertigo_1985

learning about affect of news on price movements.
Sesa results were announced yesterday after market, so today gap opening was expected. Although news was negative and we had a gap down price action showed different thing. Lower prices attracted buying and selling wasn't there.
Although the stock didn't show strong movement in up also it gave enough opportunities for small profits.

Jet rose earlier on speculation from 333 to 444, today the news event ended and it fell around 7 %. Buyers were simply not able to push today, consolidation and fall. It has support level around 370 and 335 but i don't have much faith in 370 zone. How are you seeing it ryan ?

ryan4ucar

learning about affect of news on price movements.
Sesa results were announced yesterday after market, so today gap opening was expected. Although news was negative and we had a gap down price action showed different thing. Lower prices attracted buying and selling wasn't there.
Although the stock didn't show strong movement in up also it gave enough opportunities for small profits.

Jet rose earlier on speculation from 333 to 444, today the news event ended and it fell around 7 %. Buyers were simply not able to push today, consolidation and fall. It has support level around 370 and 335 but i don't have much faith in 370 zone. How are you seeing it ryan ?
As far as jet is concerned it is a unstable stock it doesnt make money , only goes up on rumors , there is no point looking at the long term levels as i dont think investers have confidence in it long term , so i trade it as it floats here and there

As for sesa goa those plays are not much worth for me as we are in a downtrending market , those plays give you good results in a untrending market where everybdy is forgiven