Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

Vertigo_1985

Was having issues with entry technique and trading wipro, some thoughts on the same.

1.My entry method involves entering after price crosses my price level after which i expect orderflow in my direction. Was trying to enter wipro with limit orders, a skill i dont have as of now.
2. Was putting Infy and wipro in same basket, but wipro has better volatility as compared to infy and even after trigger entry method provides sufficient move to profit. Infy on the other hand has wide range bars and less average daily ATR, so trigger entry method is not that profitable.Limit orders near S/R should be used in INFY.
3. My orderflow expectation is better for weak stocks. Realised this when was reviewing WIPRO yesterday. Couldn't enter realtime but after realised there was good entry possibility. Then plotted inverted image for few opening candles on paper and found that i was better able to read when same candles appeared in downtrend. Should practice strong stocks.
4.Orders below whole number should be given wider range to avoid missing entry.

Vertigo_1985

yes i am ruing that mistake in jet even after my alert went off, dlf there was buyer yesterday so i dont like it
In jet was trying your way, 2 times small quantity but didn't show good price action so exited for breakeven, then in 3rd attempt it was showing good and when it broke 320 added more :) .

ryan4ucar

Was having issues with entry technique and trading wipro, some thoughts on the same.

1.My entry method involves entering after price crosses my price level after which i expect orderflow in my direction. Was trying to enter wipro with limit orders, a skill i dont have as of now.
2. Was putting Infy and wipro in same basket, but wipro has better volatility as compared to infy and even after trigger entry method provides sufficient move to profit. Infy on the other hand has wide range bars and less average daily ATR, so trigger entry method is not that profitable.Limit orders near S/R should be used in INFY.
3. My orderflow expectation is better for weak stocks. Realised this when was reviewing WIPRO yesterday. Couldn't enter realtime but after realised there was good entry possibility. Then plotted inverted image for few opening candles on paper and found that i was better able to read when same candles appeared in downtrend. Should practice strong stocks.
4.Orders below whole number should be given wider range to avoid missing entry.

Ok i dont think much about these aspects as i am trading a large no of stocks , if i see so weakness i hit the short no matter what the prices is same for strong stock , then i expect certain things to happen if the scenario does not work out i start scaling out