Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

liquidity is not a guarantee of a move, traders desperation should also be there.
If it's falls on low volume, then opposition is not there.
If it's falls on high volume then it's win after fight.
If it's no move up or down with high volume then fight is going on.
If it's no move up or down with low volume then not many are interested, better stay out.
Hey Vertigo ,

Is d above 4 lines generally applicable,
Personally find Volume very Confusing.

ryan4ucar

5k or lower is very much possible , fii wont come back unless rupee goes below 60 us markets making all time highs is a better option for them ,udhayan speaks to a few high networth investers and thinks they control the market , he is good at interviewing but should leve market analysis to otherguys

Vertigo_1985

Hey Vertigo ,

Is d above 4 lines generally applicable,
Personally find Volume very Confusing.
Yeah, they are applicable. But knowledge and application are two very different things. I too know above things but currently use it only for getting overall idea when i do preparation, working on how can i incorporate volume into my current analysis real time.
If you can analyse volume then you have got yourself an edge, but remember price action always rules.

Mr.G

I am amazed my stocks are not getting as much of a beating as I was expecting. Hindalco and Clarient chemicals are holding good in my large and midcap sections. I was heavy on them both.

ryan4ucar

I am amazed my stocks are not getting as much of a beating as I was expecting. Hindalco and Clarient chemicals are holding good in my large and midcap sections. I was heavy on them both.
dont know about hindalco , but i had a swing trade in clnindia at 420 had got stopped close to 410 and it ended up gpong to 525 priceaction wise its a damn good midcap just because it trades in a range when market is falling

Mr.G

dont know about hindalco , but i had a swing trade in clnindia at 420 had got stopped close to 410 and it ended up gpong to 525 priceaction wise its a damn good midcap just because it trades in a range when market is falling
Now you know about my investment choices. Hope that changes your views about me a fund manager.

ryan4ucar

Now you know about my investment choices. Hope that changes your views about me a fund manager.
you clearly have passion for the markets but passion and knowledge alone are not enough , to be successful in the markets you are required to learn and be good at everything fundamental, technical,psychology , price action everything goes hand in hand and has a equal weight age sometimes , what you interpret as fundamentally good i interpret with price action , it might look to you as if technical analysis is a piece of cake and i have the easier job while you have the more difficult job of analyzing everything... it is not ...if you think it is try doing technical analysis you'll find out ... a few good picks in stocks does not make one a good trader/investor , i consider someone a complete trader/investor as one who accepts being wrong in the market gets out and then deeply analyses what went wrong with the trade learns other methods that could help him and makes the next trade knowing that his decision making is better in this one than the previous. Sucess automatically follows

Mr.G

you clearly have passion for the markets but passion and knowledge alone are not enough , to be successful in the markets you are required to learn and be good at everything fundamental, technical,psychology , price action everything goes hand in hand and has a equal weight age sometimes , what you interpret as fundamentally good i interpret with price action , it might look to you as if technical analysis is a piece of cake and i have the easier job while you have the more difficult job of analyzing everything... it is not ...if you think it is try doing technical analysis you'll find out ... a few good picks in stocks does not make one a good trader/investor , i consider someone a complete trader/investor as one who accepts being wrong in the market gets out and then deeply analyses what went wrong with the trade learns other methods that could help him and makes the next trade knowing that his decision making is better in this one than the previous. Sucess automatically follows

Very true, thats why I have studied everything in general and theory but not in application. My andhra bank investment was a mistake and I did analyze it. I underestimated the gravity of its NPAs. But trust me, Fundamental analysis is more difficult and more sure than TA. In TA the system sometimes never work and give bad or false signal. In FA if you lose money it is your fault and not of FA as you must have missed some important criteria. You should read up on FA aswell.