LIVE Trading on this thread

Ameet148

Just relax you are only learning make a big poster of the chart and stick it in your bedroom will remind you the next time you try to short strong stocks
Okay Bro. will take a print out of it and stick it in front of my desk, so that I won't forget it.
And once again thank you very very much for supporting for the whole day.Even if I lost money I got a good friend, and that's why am happy :)

ryan4ucar

Okay Bro. will take a print out of it and stick it in front of my desk, so that I won't forget it.
And once again thank you very very much for supporting for the whole day.Even if I lost money I got a good friend, and that's why am happy :)
No problem buddy .. just control your emotions youll do well if you show patience

Ameet148

Stocks to watch tom biocon 302.5 s
Idea 156 s 159 r
itc 354
Thanks Bro. will live trade again.My internet connection is still disconnected, so will have to rely on the 3G network.

And also I need to take my grandpa to the hospital, so I may not trade for a long time.
Can you tell which sprip is strong or weak, so that I won't short like yesterday.Idea does seem to be strong, is biocon weak?

Now Live!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8:32-Taking a look at biocon and idea.May be a peek at the news too.
9:14-concentrating more on IDEA now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Ameet148

Last edited:

ryan4ucar

Thanks Bro. will live trade again.My internet connection is still disconnected, so will have to rely on the 3G network.

And also I need to take my grandpa to the hospital, so I may not trade for a long time.
Can you tell which sprip is strong or weak, so that I won't short like yesterday.Idea does seem to be strong, is biocon weak?

Now Live!
8:32-Taking a look at biocon and idea.May be a peek at the news too.

Regards
Ameet148

All are strong

Ameet148

Bro how did you draw the support and resistance lines for idea at 156 and 159? Am still not able to find that support line.If your are busy trading avoid this question.