LIVE Trading on this thread

Vertigo_1985

hi Vertigo I traded about 12 stocks today including yesbank , i shared my idea trades only so that readers can understand my thinking process.
I too agree, without volatility intraday trading is very very difficult. Finding correct stocks to trade is a skill i need to work upon. I have not found many resources for the same so it has been difficult. Currently i choose stock with more than 3 % gap or which gave momentum previous day. Your method seems better to me so waiting for your post on how to select stocks for intraday trade :).

ryan4ucar

Bro. sorry for replying late, I took my grandpa to the hospital, so couldn't continue.

None the less, I have sent all of my shares into delivery.Can you tell if there's any possibility for IDEA to go up tomorrow ?

Regards
Ameet148
sorry dono i dont have a future telling parrot with me... tom i am expecting a range day ,if it trends lower to 142 ill start buying ,otherwise will see what price action is hapenning in real time

ryan4ucar

I too agree, without volatility intraday trading is very very difficult. Finding correct stocks to trade is a skill i need to work upon. I have not found many resources for the same so it has been difficult. Currently i choose stock with more than 3 % gap or which gave momentum previous day. Your method seems better to me so waiting for your post on how to select stocks for intraday trade :).
Ya you are only as good as the stocks you will trade ...proper stock selection is the 1st part in the game.

Ameet148

Now LIVE!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
9:08-Thanks Ryan Bro. for the scrips.Am looking forward to sell my holdings and continue trade.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Ameet148