LIVE Trading on this thread

Vertigo_1985

yup still looks good for more , if you like the risk reward take a stab at it will even less capital , the only way you learn is when you have money on the line other wise if you observe stocks end of day hindsight will be a problem
i know trading with real capital is the real thing but i don't have any plan for this as of yet. First time i observed possible entry, stop loss and target real time for this type of setup. How often setups like these come and how do you search for them intraday ( was watching it today as it had a gap down today)?

ryan4ucar

i know trading with real capital is the real thing but i don't have any plan for this as of yet. First time i observed possible entry, stop loss and target real time for this type of setup. How often setups like these come and how do you search for them intraday ( was watching it today as it had a gap down today)?
This is a specif news based setup , ranbaxy fda action is another most recent example , these setups exist to screw the shorts ,basically a stock gaps down so a lot of offers come up to short the stock surges up taking these shorts on , the second and third up wave are these short buying back the stock.

About trading the stock try and make mistakes with even one stock , what i am trying to tell you is even when you put one stock on line you tend to learn more then simply observe.

Vertigo_1985

This is a specif news based setup , ranbaxy fda action is another most recent example , these setups exist to screw the shorts ,basically a stock gaps down so a lot of offers come up to short the stock surges up taking these shorts on , the second and third up wave are these short buying back the stock.

About trading the stock try and make mistakes with even one stock , what i am trying to tell you is even when you put one stock on line you tend to learn more then simply observe.
i couldn't find similar action in ranbaxy, can you please tell me the date or of some other date of other stock?

what is the general expectation of movement from these type of setups ? how many legs you expect or you expect it to continue all day ?

Before today's gap down opening it was in sideways between 245 -255, then broke broke up and sustained in 255 - 265 range. It was opening in support zone of 245 so if a failure there would lead us to expect test of higher range 255.

ryan4ucar

i couldn't find similar action in ranbaxy, can you please tell me the date or of some other date of other stock?

what is the general expectation of movement from these type of setups ? how many legs you expect or you expect it to continue all day ?

Before today's gap down opening it was in sideways between 245 -255, then broke broke up and sustained in 255 - 265 range. It was opening in support zone of 245 so if a failure there would lead us to expect test of higher range 255.

Normally if i see such a setup , i assume that it will end at the highest point , i 1st observe the 1st up leg if the retrace ment is less and it starts basing thats when i load up