LONE WOLF's Trading Diary

LoneWolf

My amibroker DB has got corrupted, So no access to metal sector charts.. Will try to post them in morning upon recovering.

No trade was done in TATASTEEL and VEDL, both stayed in sideways with no trade opporunity.

LoneWolf

Date : 11 May 2017

A good day for all the banking stocks..

I missed the SBIN long trade for i was tracking and long in full risk on AXISBANK. But in afternoon, both AXISBANK and PNB gave good short trades

LoneWolf

Date : 11 May 2017

A sideways market on TATASTEEL after a strong gap up resulted in a minor loss. VEDL gave a grinding uptrend, managing the LONG was bit tricky. I exited seeing repeated failure to take past day high, but price gave a complex pullback and made a new high for the day, and no re-entry opportunity was presented.

LoneWolf

Lonewolf howling in the night.
The LoneWolf howls at the moon to loose its mind and to find its soul..The Lonewolf says that look in to his eyes and you will see how bad the LoneWolf wants it..

But what the Eagle is doing in the night ... looking for owl companions to hoot together ?? :D:D

LoneWolf

Date : 12 May 2017

I did not trade on friday as I had to take my pet to vet. AXISBANK rocked for another day on friday with nice SHORT continuation from previous day's fall.