Looking for a mentor in option trading

oldtrader

If something is promised in a trading course, then it must be delivered and then ill treating the paid customers is a bad.

I sympathise with traders who subscribed but did they not make full enquiries about the profitability from the old students reference, asking to see the model trades ledger showing the return promised ??Did they not verify previous track record ?? Or we believed him bliendly as if he is going to give us a holy grail and give us a master key to the trading riches by taking Rs 5000 from the students ?? This due deligence was certainly expected from traders.

There is no risk free strategy...if it was there ,no one will keep his money in the savings bank.

Smart_trade
ST Sir, I have tried many of the paid services available in the market. I keep some amount aside from my trading profits to test these services. You may ask , why I go for them, when free material is available on the net. There are many reasons, major ones are , being a part time trader, shortage of time, feeling a neccessity to harness a secondary system in case of failure of primary trading system.

During my survey of these services. I found that not all of them are fraud. Some of them are delivering what they promise and more also. You have to find them.

My sincere advice to fellow traders. Please any service u take , do not start trading their advice immediately. Backtest them for a reasonable period of time. Do not think like this, I have paid 5000 , so I have to at least get back my amount. Most of the time you will end up loosing more than what you paid.

lemondew

St,

This course was suggested by this id which did only 2 posts one is suggesting course and the other one also the same day. No other posts after that. Why should people jump for this course then......

Hello mutualguru etal

There is one guy Mr Dilip Shaw based in Kolkata. He runs very beautiful option course which he himself follows. It is most cost effective. His website is optioncourse. Please do google search.

I am able to generate 3% returns every month for last one quarter without any fear by following his course verbatim. I havenot encountered any other course so much relevant and practical than Dilip shaw course.

Please do give me feedback after you contact him.

ST Sir, I have tried many of the paid services available in the market. I keep some amount aside from my trading profits to test these services. You may ask , why I go for them, when free material is available on the net. There are many reasons, major ones are , being a part time trader, shortage of time, feeling a neccessity to harness a secondary system in case of failure of primary trading system.

During my survey of these services. I found that not all of them are fraud. Some of them are delivering what they promise and more also. You have to find them.

My sincere advice to fellow traders. Please any service u take , do not start trading their advice immediately. Backtest them for a reasonable period of time. Do not think like this, I have paid 5000 , so I have to at least get back my amount. Most of the time you will end up loosing more than what you paid.
Hi Old Trader,

Thanks for the detailed inputs. Could you share your experiences with some of the services that you found valuable?

oldtrader

Hi Old Trader,

Thanks for the detailed inputs. Could you share your experiences with some of the services that you found valuable?
It will not be good to list the name of the service providers here. I will give you a hint. Try searching for ---Nifty Trading Systems------in Google. Most of them are giving free or paid trial. Take the trial and once satisfied you can take regular subscription.

Instead of me naming the service providers, if you can ask me about any trading system, I may be able to write my opinion about it. If I suggest some name it may be construed as I am promoting that service. I hope the situation is clear.

Last edited:
It will not be good to list the name of the service providers here. I will give you a hint. Try searching for ---Nifty Trading Systems------in Google. Most of them are giving free or paid trial. Take the trial and once satisfied you can take regular subscription.

Instead of me naming the service providers, if you can ask me about any trading system, I may be able to write my opinion about it. If I suggest some name it may be construed as I am promoting that service. I hope the situation is clear.
Sure you would have gathered more knowledge after going through this search process. Let us discard the deceits like 'Dilip Shaw' and focus on what we learnt from the good ones. Please go ahead and put forth your thoughts about the trading systems you have learnt. You can probably start a new thread for that purpose. We can mutually be benefited by discussing.

oldtrader

Sure you would have gathered more knowledge after going through this search process. Let us discard the deceits like 'Dilip Shaw' and focus on what we learnt from the good ones. Please go ahead and put forth your thoughts about the trading systems you have learnt. You can probably start a new thread for that purpose. We can mutually be benefited by discussing.
Look for Nifty Option Tips providers. In Nifty Options you can start with as low as 10k. Once you make some profit you can gradually keep on increasing lots. Brokerage also is less compared to Nifty Futures. Even if the consultant is consistently giving 50 points per month. It will be a very profitable venture. Select those who are charging in the range of 1200 to 1500 per month. Anything above this range are just marketing Guys. They are surviving just on the basis of marketing. Just like our strategic friend:D.

oldtrader

About Nifty trading systems. I found around 3 to 4 systems which are quite good. The buy and sell levels are posted on their sites before the market opens, So there is no tension of waiting for SMS, you can enter SL-M order and relax. Only problem , all of them give the levels in Nifty Spot. All of them are doing sincere work, without manipulation of past records, unlike, live market hour tips providers.