M+M+M=Money

DanPickUp

Jokes beside: What ever market you trade, as bigger your amount of options are you want to place in the market as more buyers or sellers you need at the time you place your orders. The trading platform has not much influence on that in case the broker is a serious one. But how to find so quickly that amount of buyers or sellers for your trade.

How do you think that such or even bigger amounts are traded?

Analyze once your chart and do you see any zones where market just not moves up or down, even it is on support or resistance. What do you think is happening there?

Good trading / DanPickUp

Jokes beside: What ever market you trade, as bigger your amount of options are you want to place in the market as more buyers or sellers you need at the time you place your orders. The trading platform has not much influence on that in case the broker is a serious one. But how to find so quickly that amount of buyers or sellers for your trade.

Analyze once your chart and do you see any zones where market just not moves up or down, even it is on support or resistance. What do you think is happening there?

Good trading / DanPickUp
hi DanPickUp
i dont know the answer,tel me if u know

gunsho

Nice :). I hope this 40% you have in mind includes timeframe from last Oct or Dec. As if you are deciding something based on the moves from Feb, re-think. Market has made nice moves in Feb/Mar/Apr. Any system we follow, should be in profit.

This idea of timing a bigger timeframe's trend in smaller timeframe is good. It has less SL and better trend management as higher the timeframe, lesser the trend change. Ofcourse as everything, its disadvantage is when higher timeframe is in sideways. But its part of trading :). We cannot avoid it.

4000 lots => or do you mean 4000 quantity (80 lots). NF its not an issue easily you can buy/sell ATM options of 4k/5k quantity (100 lots). You can open the bid/ask window and see yourself.

Increasing the lot size, just be patient. I burnt my fingers when I was starting. Made enough money to increase lot size in few trades and hit 3 back-to-back SL hits with the increased quantity. Guess what? my capital is now less than initial capital :lol:. I am sure you might have done the calculations. Increase the lot size after you have like 25-50% more than your initial capital.

DanPickUp

@Muthutrader

Answers are given from Akhand and Gunsho. Only thing: Lots or quantity is unclear. I thought about lots. If you use a professional trading platform, you easily can see what amounts are coming in at a time. So if you trade 4000 lots, you need to split it up. If you want to roll over that amount end of month into the new option series, you may have to speak with your broker or bank how best to do it. Probably in your market 4000 lots are not much, but in other markets you will have a big impact on what you do and so you have to know what to do with that kind of amount of lots.

Doubling your size on a very conservative basic is recommended after you doubled your last initial money. Each time you double your money, you double your size. Personal choice.

Take care and good trading / DanPickUp