Make money in risk less option positional trade

dear,
thank you for your suggestions....
i am new to options and learning now. i downloaded options oracle few days before. but failed to use it. can you please, explain, how to use it effectively for trading.
thank you,
dear
i use my self developed option tools and i trust more on the binomial model with realtime volatility by GARCH method. all the calls given by me based on those principles. hence i may not be in a position to guide you in using the oracle tool. in this forum lot of information is avilable for the option traders go through it you may get some expert to answer you.
Ranjan
CEO
SMart Finance

Last edited:

vssoma

dear
i use my self developed option tools and i trust more on the binomial model with realtime volatility by GRACH method. all the calls given by me based on those principles. hence i may not be in a position to guide you in using the oracle tool. in this forum lot of information is avilable for the option traders go through it you may get some expert to answer you.
Ranjan
CEO
SMart Finance

thank you dear,
i don't want to depend upon any software, but want to develop things myself only. but what to do? in this situation, i downloaded that s/w, but not able to use.

one more request, can you pls. guide me to learn options in your way. cause, i want to develop system for myself.
thank you once again,

thank you dear,
i don't want to depend upon any software, but want to develop things myself only. but what to do? in this situation, i downloaded that s/w, but not able to use.

one more request, can you pls. guide me to learn options in your way. cause, i want to develop system for myself.
thank you once again,
refer some standard international books like options,futures and other derivatives by John C. Hull it is a nice book which will help you a lot. read some literature associated with the binomial pricing model and GARCH method . this will help you in developing your model

Last edited:

PGDIMES

refer some standard international books like options,futures and other derivatives by John C. Hull it is a nice book which will help you a lot. read some literature associated with the binomial pricing model and GRACH method . this will help you in developing your model
Hello Sir,
I think the name of the mathematical model u r talking about is GARCH and not GRACH. Moreover what do u consider as risk-free interest rate in ur model? How do u consider scenario analysis? Hope to see more detailed information on your model in the near future.

i am starting this trade to make the members understand the power of option trade. i am a person having 15 year plus experience in fund management and published many articles in this forum. same as i have written six book on intrday trade and f&O trade. since i felt the members must relaise the power of the risk less option trade i ma flagging this message . my call for april 12th 2010 is is "buy suzlon may75ca @ 4.60, [email protected] each one lot, sell [email protected],[email protected] each one lot max loss Rs2000profit Rs6000 hold till expiry". this i have developed using the Volatility GRACH method

my call for 13th april 2010 "sell infosys 2700 ca ,2700 pa 1 lot each at Rs 45,Rs70 and buy 2650 pa 2 lots at 45,2750 ca 2 lot at 29 max loss Rs1500 profit Rs3000 hold till friday "

my call for 15th april 2010 "buy DLF may 340 ca at 17, sell april 340 ca at 11.50 buy 340 pa may at 17 and sell 340 pa april 1 lot at 9 max loss Rs2000 profit Rs7000 hold till expiry"

my call for 16th april "buy nifty 5300 ce 5 lot at 58 and sell 5200ce 2 lot at 116 max loss rs 1400 profit Rs2700 intraday" daily updated before 9:45
dear, madam plz continue this thread so that new comer like us can learn more from u. plz inform us on the bases of which mathematics calculation u give us calls i m good at maths will be able to understand ur calculation,.lpz plz reply. thanks.

i will not share the detailed information regarding the mathematical calculation and other technical details with any one because the purpose of this thread is not to teach you this method. if the calls works for you then make use of it or else ignore it.