Making a living trading Copper

Lambuking

Looking to go short on copper at 427.95 ....
Gold: Go Long at 29720 S/L 29655 T/P 29830

Only these two trades for now... I will go into the other commodities in the second half of the day ... All lots are mini lots ...

Last edited:

Lambuking

Looking to go short on copper at 427.95 ....
Gold: Go Long at 29720 S/L 29655 T/P 29830

Only these two trades for now... I will go into the other commodities in the second half of the day ... All lots are mini lots ...
Gold Trade Not triggered ... I have taken off my gold trade ... Do Not like the way International charts are looking ... if 1600 Goes we will go down ... INR movement can cushion only so much

Lambuking

Gold Trade Not triggered ... I have taken off my gold trade ... Do Not like the way International charts are looking ... if 1600 Goes we will go down ... INR movement can cushion only so much
$1600 on international charts sort of withheld the first assault... MCX Prices almost touched my S/L ... Feel better that I didn't took my trade ... although need to look into taking trades against my MCX charts if they are different from international charts ... however again this may be a classic case of changing the rules to fit a history .... need to think on this....

Update : Someone perhaps read my comment and didn't like it :rofl::rofl: