Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
sl hit but again selling at 5072 sl of 5076
crude sl was hit now with 20 points net profit 12 points loss in sl though get a chance to exit but not a tension some to earn big small sl to be hitted.:):thumb:

selling crude again at 5088 sl 5095

I have account witn RKG.before taking trade see chart where to take trade and what are chances of coming down or going up.Then decide for stoploss .After Ctt two options left those trade 1 lot at a time RK global or more than 2 lots Zerodha in my eyes

it has announced and little +ve and seen volatility where I have sl from there it fallen down rs 2-3 from there. Sir its very risky counter. I suggest dont trade in it.Crude can give you more profit and chance to exit. NG sl also wont work man times. even technicals work in many times. Tracking it is very very diffcult. Its need lot of capital to hold. Because when trend reversed its fall like anything but buy this time you can earn more in crude.1250*20/30= rs 25000-40000 it take how long difficult to say. But in crude you daily get chance to earn rs 2000-5000. so rs 40000-100000 with no tension.:):thumb:
manishji, I agree. In the last two weeks, I found sudden spike during thursday once the data is announced for NG. So tried with +2/-2 sl orders from the current price and sell worked fine. Got 2500 for the day in it. But what you said is absolutely correct. May be the worst manipulated counter among all.

About crude, I find that the volatility is too high in crude. When i tried it i had too many whipsaws. I was using ichimoku with 15/60 min charts with kijunsen cross/kumo breakout as entry. Found that hitting too many sl's with that strategy. I find that base metals respect technicals more than energy counters. Could you please let me know which time frame you are using for trading crude.

manishji, I agree. In the last two weeks, I found sudden spike during thursday once the data is announced for NG. So tried with +2/-2 sl orders from the current price and sell worked fine. Got 2500 for the day in it. But what you said is absolutely correct. May be the worst manipulated counter among all.

About crude, I find that the volatility is too high in crude. When i tried it i had too many whipsaws. I was using ichimoku with 15/60 min charts with kijunsen cross/kumo breakout as entry. Found that hitting too many sl's with that strategy. I find that base metals respect technicals more than energy counters. Could you please let me know which time frame you are using for trading crude.
Sir I little disagree with you. Crude is best counter to trade with technicals even more better than base metals specially Intraday. You are using right study but not right data base. I also use Ichimoku.Most imp in my decsions along with support resistanceFollow Nymex crude chart in evening. See the fall I am expecting crude it trading and made a low of 5037. I am expecting this fall only with ichimoku system. Though I said end here for the day but I personally again shorted at 5090 and covered at 5081 once.Then again re sorted and 5086 and booked at 5050. But not given here as every time not possible to give as I have to maintain my own profits. Sir you can see my post mostly of crude reason intraday get better opportunity. I am purely trading on technicals. News I use just for reference. NG is highly volatile in the sense it is direction difficult to predict for long run. Sir I am alarming all because NG dont give better returns as per me. But if you are comfortable and making profit all the time then continue because we are different individuals and our opinion and strategy will differ. And might be NG best suited to you and crude for me.But I say crude follow technicals very well. People just keep myth in their mind about crude because intraday volatility is high. If you see hrly chart with proper stoploss in crude if you knew technicals then daily 20-50 points in 1 trade you can get. Even at high you can sell for 20-30 points in crude for retracement very rare ciruits hits on special events in NG I see once sided direction chance of exit get very rare on intraday.Well its matter of choice.:):thumb:

silver stbt call sell cmp 55080. gtc sl at 55300 target 54700/54500. By tomorrow afternoon. Risky trade. So take trade as per risk hajma.

time frame I use 5 mins and 60 mins specially. From big time frame I judge what major up down possi. then use 5 mins chart for my trades for 5-15 points. When I see overbought/oversold and big points possi then take little risk with some bigger sl near support and resistance.

Last edited: