Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
12 point net loss total in approx

CRUDE made a low 5062 mine bad luck again seems day was not favorable exited earlier with 12 sl loss in net. Market was confusing and maintaining 5076 that time so bought. But not a big loss so no issue.

Manishji,
Namaste. You told that RKGlobal charge cheapest possible brokerage and other charges.
Can you pl tell me to whom i should talk. My app volume is about 100 crore monthly in NCDEX.
What should be the reasonable charges. I do arbitrage business with a very thin margin.only least charges can be profitable. NCDEX TM membership available at Rs5 lakh,if i talk with clearing member what should be reasonable charges
Namaste Sir its a good volume. Mine also monthly volume 100-150 crores approx. But even I dont find any other discount broker in commodity yet excpet RK GLOBAL. They charge rs 9 per lot 1 side for MCX/NCDEX. As you are trading in NCDEX so no CTT will be applicable for you. Taxes are apart from rs 9 per lot that is common for all broker.
Sir for TM communicate to exchange but for that you need good earnigns. Yes offcourse it will be economical but required lots of paper work to maintain.
For RK global go to their website and talk to their executive.
:):thumb:

Last edited:
Thank you for your valuable advice. the volume i mentioned is minimum that i can assured. actually my volume is more. but i have to do four transactions. buy in near month and sell in far month and then reverse the transaction. for that can you pl advice me all costs per crore including taxes. sramp duty is the major concern. in wb, ap.tn. haryana there is no stamp duty. Ishall be thankful to you, if you pl guide and suggest me
Sir what ever I knew I told you. Because I am not trading inNCDEX so difficult for me to say more about it. for detail kindly talk to NCDEX exchange they will tell you better.

i talk with NCDEX. they told me to talk broker. charges in mcx and ncdex are same. can you pl talk with your broker what will be the charges per crore. i think broker will be interested in less charges because volume in ncdex is much lower than mcx. in fact some brokers has no volume and they pay minimum transaction charges and subscription out of pocket and do too much formalities. i also
know such brokers but i cant rely on them
Sir rs 9 per lot is fixed their might be they will settle for you rs 8-7-6 depending on how you convince them. Their no special treatment as of I found as no personal relation with broker. Even you can talk to RKG the same result will come what you expect from me.http://rkglobal.net/Static/Contactus.aspx
which office is comfortable for you talk to them.:):thumb:

Hi Manish Ji. Downloaded the MT4 . and using "AlpariUK-Demo - Micro+Classic - Alpari (UK) Ltd." server. but unable to find the nymex crude symbol. there are other symbols in future such us bent crude and wt crude. please guide.

Hi Manish Ji. Downloaded the MT4 . and using "AlpariUK-Demo - Micro+Classic - Alpari (UK) Ltd." server. but unable to find the nymex crude symbol. there are other symbols in future such us bent crude and wt crude. please guide.
SELECT WTI CONTINUOUS CODE . For other commodities also select continuous contract. WTI is crude quality that is traded in nymex exchange.:):thumb:

Nifty daily chart support-5633.9/5583.05/5215.7. Resistance-5777.3/5823.15/5965.15/5971.2/6042.15/6111.8
Nifty weekly chart support-5629.95/5548.35/5399.7/5195.9 Resistance-5740.4/5815.35/5944.45/6111.8
Daily chart- 20 ema -5808.71, 50 ema-5853.29, 200 ema -5671.72
Weekly chart- 20 ema -5807.06, 50 ema-5629.28, 200 ema -5167.45
Currently trading below 200 ema. if breaks 5583.05 then further weakness possible.

Money Flow Index-
Divergence:
The security price has set a new 14-day low while the MFI has not. This is a bullish divergence.

RSI-
Failure Swings (also known as support or resistance penetrations or breakouts):The RSI has just reached its lowest value in the last 14 period(s). This is bearish.

CCI-
CCI is now in oversold range

CCI has generated sell short signal 2 periods ago.

MACD-
Currently the MACD is bearish since it is trading below its signal line.
The MACD crossed below its signal line 2 period(s) ago.
Since the MACD crossed its moving average, CNX Nifty's price has decreased -0.756
And has ranged from a high of 5,757.750 to a low of 5,631.800

PROBABILITY CALCULATOR :

Market being Evaluated = CNX Nifty Date: 3/22/2013

Asset Price : (Closing Price ) .............................. 5,651.35

Market Volatility :................................................ 18.04%

Number of Days :.............................................. 10

Upper Target :.................................................. 5,822.67

Lower Target :.................................................. 5,485.07

Probability of Finishing Above Upper Target :.... 15.87 %
or Below the Lower Target. ( If one Target Selected )

Probability of Finishing Below Upper Target :..... 84.13 %
or Above the Lower Target. ( If one Target Selected )

--------------------IF TWO TARGETS ARE SELECTED---------------------

Probability of Finishing Above Upper Target :.... 15.87 %

Probability of Finishing Below Lower Target :..... 15.87 %

Probability of Finishing between an Upper
and Lower Target : . ............................................68.27 %
(Trading Range , If you Bracket the Market )

Standard Deviation :.............................................1.0000
( Default is +1 , -1 Standard Deviation , 68% of all
Market Outcome happens between +1, -1)

Probability Percentages to use in Standard Deviation ( X ) Value .

1.645 = 95% ... 1.2815 = 90% ... 1 = 84.13% , .8417 = 80%

.6745 = 75% , .5245 = 70% , .3854 = 65% , .2534 = 60%

.1256 = 55% , .0251 = 51% , .0001 = 50%