Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
total today we get more than 60 points. In last 3 days we gain more than 150 -160 points I think in total at trader ji.

Dear Friends, can anybody tel me abt zerodha/rkg. in terms of brokerage and all regarding sahre market. plz
hmmm Rkg is cheaper for me and convinent too. Zerodha guy help him. First tell which segment you want. Stock market / Commodity. Rules of trading ar same in both but here we are discussing commodity specially but TA is same. Stock Market I am not engaged right now due to more profitability in commodity trading. So other guy help you. :thumb:

hmmm Rkg is cheaper for me and convinent too. Zerodha guy help him. First tell which segment you want. Stock market / Commodity. Rules of trading ar same in both but here we are discussing commodity specially but TA is same. Stock Market I am not engaged right now due to more profitability in commodity trading. So other guy help you. :thumb:
Sir how to trade NG now ..Go short at 176.5? or buy at every dip of 1 re down?

Sir how to trade NG now ..Go short at 176.5? or buy at every dip of 1 re down?
I dont track Natural Gas it is very speculative. I have seen people making crores rs losses in it. I suggest stay away from speculative commodity if you dont no how to trade. It just like zinc , lead for me. Sorry I am unable to help in this.:D

Hi,

Once upon a time commodity trading was my passion but overall my experience with this is not so good. Either the counters are too much volatile or too slow with very low depth. Some time it appears that the guy opposite is tracking me and doing just opposite to wrong me. BTW which counter do you suggest for trading.

Hi,

Once upon a time commodity trading was my passion but overall my experience with this is not so good. Either the counters are too much volatile or too slow with very low depth. Some time it appears that the guy opposite is tracking me and doing just opposite to wrong me. BTW which counter do you suggest for trading.
Lots of thing required for trading. Those who speculate they definitely burn their finger. I know many people like you all say same thing for stocks and commodities. Because they trusted dubba guy who is punching your sauda. Even at my home too. So I dont advice them. You better higher a professional for you if having a good fund. Truly speaking atleast rs 10 lakhs needed to get handsome profit. Because through out the day there was time once you trapped even me too but most of people dont keep stoploss or proper stop. Lead now a days become dangerous. But earlier it was good. Silver I seen people oversmartness 75000 now its 100000 in next yrs 150000 in 2 yrs so it is the result.In stock market you if not trade in good stocks you defintiely loose one day. Intraday trading is for professionals but people due to these tip providers or dubba guy trying to hit jackpot. Sir trade in commodity. I suggest you to trade in copper. As you dont have heart to play big by your words I am assuming. When ever you see rs 40-50 rally in up/down then sell/buy copper for rs 10-15. But you have to keep mtm secondly dont overleverage means keep margin of rs 20000-30000 extra on each lot atleast. Hold it for 10 days to 30 days you will definetely gain. Else crude is better option specially for intraday. but you should be aware of what is happening in world.I will try to help if any you required but I cant guarantee 100 % success as I am not god.out of 10 trades 2-3 might go to loss.

Lots of thing required for trading. Those who speculate they definitely burn their finger. I know many people like you all say same thing for stocks and commodities. Because they trusted dubba guy who is punching your sauda. Even at my home too. So I dont advice them. You better higher a professional for you if having a good fund. Truly speaking atleast rs 10 lakhs needed to get handsome profit. Because through out the day there was time once you trapped even me too but most of people dont keep stoploss or proper stop. Lead now a days become dangerous. But earlier it was good. Silver I seen people oversmartness 75000 now its 100000 in next yrs 150000 in 2 yrs so it is the result.In stock market you if not trade in good stocks you defintiely loose one day. Intraday trading is for professionals but people due to these tip providers or dubba guy trying to hit jackpot. Sir trade in commodity. I suggest you to trade in copper. As you dont have heart to play big by your words I am assuming. When ever you see rs 40-50 rally in up/down then sell/buy copper for rs 10-15. But you have to keep mtm secondly dont overleverage means keep margin of rs 20000-30000 extra on each lot atleast. Hold it for 10 days to 30 days you will definetely gain. Else crude is better option specially for intraday. but you should be aware of what is happening in world.I will try to help if any you required but I cant guarantee 100 % success as I am not god.out of 10 trades 2-3 might go to loss.
Thanks Manish,

I will follow this thread for your valuable guidance in trading commodities.