Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
Manish bro positional view on crude?
IN uptrend so not safe to sell. So use dips to buy tll $92 not break. As I have given sell in morning but due to RS/$ sl hits. Contradiction in studies. In bearish bat pattern in MCX hrly chart. And bearish harmonic pattern in 4 hrs chart of nymex. So when the fall will shart difficult to say. As hrly ichimoku is contradicting fall.:):thumb:

i am able to talk with them . Omneysys and symphony want rs50000/ to rs 75000/ per month for one id + deposit with ncdex + rs100000/ extra. This is possible for cartel of brokers who by using this are looting small/days traders
This is really very disappointing. From every aspect retail trader is discouraged from coming on top even if he/she has invested lot of time to gain knowledge and experience. These prices are hefty from retail trader's point of view. :mad:

Why sebi/fmc do not arrange this software for small/days trader. They should fix reasonable price at which broker who has such software made available to their clients
That you have to ask SEBI and FMC how could we normal people answer.:):thumb:

I request administrator or moderator to delete my all threads permanently as I want to start fresh as normal TJ member.

I request administrator or moderator to delete my all threads permanently as I want to start fresh as normal TJ member.
At present we don't think that you are abnormal :D :D

Chalne do, kuch farak nahi padta hai.